What's new
For Sale
I've done a rough update to the sales list. Here's what I remember of new stock/changes.

Available now:

Blanc for $1,000, has an aftermarket monitor, you'll probably want to get this to change the monitor.
Dance Dance Revolution HD (Black Cabinet), a few on hand atm, with a few people who might take them, but putting it out there. Around $10,000-$12,000, discuss with me
Grigio for $2,000. Ask questions about this, as I've finally had a look over them and can answer about the cab now
jubeat, plenty available at $1,750
Nostalgia, one available right away for $1,750
PRas 3s for $2,000, multiple in stock, though a lot might go to some buyers already asking
Vewlixes, pretty much all of it may be gone already

Incoming containers:

IIDXs are likely all allocated
A few more Groove Coasters are lined up for $2,000, but changed to note that they literally all have burned monitors. That's just par for the course now.
WACCA's massive list has been fulfilled minus maybe 20 people who are waiting for a later date. It leaves a VERY sparing few available immediately for containers coming Jan/Feb for $3,000.

Future containers:
beatmaniaIIDX (Lightning Model) and Sound Voltex (Valkyrie Model), this was bought as a pair, $50,000. Don't expect these to become readily available. I'm still not sure what I'll be doing with them.
Dance Dance Revolution HD (White Cabinet), 2 of them, $16,000/please ask. These are normally waitlist only items, but that list is clearing up. Discuss with me if interested.
GITADORA (White Cabinet), $7,000 for a pair. Will not split.
Gundam EXVS 2 XBoost sets are now available, $11,000 for a set of 4+1 with Grigios, $8,000 with Noirs. Can ask me questions about this.

I think that sums it up for now! I'll post more as I catch up with the requests of a lot of people I haven't handled yet over the course of the last month or two.

I ordered 45 TAITO Benches. Expect them to be around $400, with FedEx shipping being around $150? I don't remember it's been a while. This is preliminary, reach out to me if interested and I'll be starting to take down a list, collect payments once I have a confirmation of current cost. I might make a separate thread for this when ready.

Updated price of Vewlix FCs to $1,500 from $1,250 for all future sales. I have had very little room for discounts on them, and I've had people try to push the price even lower, and I'm kinda tired of it. I originally mistakenly listed them too low at $1,250 and held off on fixing it because I don't like raising prices in the middle of transactions, but cost vs. margin on these is too small to be fighting over it. All current transactions are locked in at the rates discussed in private.

Added Densha De GO! HD (Compact) to the immediately available list for $5,500.

Bench slots are sold out. If there’s any loose slots, I’ll post again. Public listing price is staying at $400 for now.

Will be adding more exA Arcadia store signs soon, if interested, shoot me a PM. They are $750 shipped in the continental US, and are on-hand, ship immediately. They can also be combined with cabinet orders.

View: https://youtu.be/rusG0eGaJec

What’s the weight limit on the benches? I’ve got a heavier friend that I feel would play more if he knew I had something he could sit at.

What’s the weight limit on the benches? I’ve got a heavier friend that I feel would play more if he knew I had something he could sit at.

If the bench don't work, a cloth seat rolling office chair from a 2nd hand store, with the back/handles taken off works great for this kinda thing.

"I'm not just the CEO, I'm also a client." :)

Light updates

Available now/this month-ish:
Initial D: The Arcade - $11,000 - Becoming more available, price is for a pair, have had cancellations so some available immediately

Incoming Feb/Mar/Apr
Synchronica - $3,500 - There is network support for this now
WACCA is available to arrive in Feb/Mar for $3,000

Some updates, removed stuff sold, moved stuff from incoming containers to available now, since all 4 containers should be unloaded within the next 2 weeks, and freight runs won't go until after that anyway. There is space on LA, Bay Area, Seattle, and Colorado delivery runs near early February. For Seattle and Colorado, there will not be another one for a VERY long time, so if there's anything listed here that you want, grab it now. Delivery on those runs will be around $325-350.

Price drops on PRas 3, Vewlix Diamond Black, GITADORA, Sound Voltex. Price increase on Vewlix FC and CHUNITHM. Cancelled deals making Initial D: The Arcade and Pokken available immediately. WACCA availability increased greatly, please ask. Adjusted some PCB prices, added BNA1 to the list.

Alright I’ve had enough of the PayPal Friends & Family crap, just gonna do it right and switch to business account. Will change my policy accordingly. All future payments will require Goods & Services and probably an agreement that fees will not be refunded for any reason.

Venmo should probably still be fine.

WACCAs still now plentifully available!

I’ll be running CO, Seattle, Bay Area, and SoCal soon, you’ll be notified as that happens.

TAITO stools will be back, but going through my waitlist first. There was a design revision and further price increase on their end, so I want to go over that first, photo attached.

There was something else but I forgot, I’ll come back later

Attachments

• 6BBF471C-7691-486C-B3FB-9C431D2378BD.jpeg
    6BBF471C-7691-486C-B3FB-9C431D2378BD.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 121
Do you know what is the change in the stool design revision consist of?

Woooooohooooooo Norcal delivery 😍
Hopefully I'm still on the list for 2 stools 😉

Back