What's new
For Sale
Just a status update. The last of the 5 containers is unloading today. I've had 8-10 people to manage the last week or so, working on a lot of RE projects, so I've been a bit harder to reach and quiet, sorry about that. I've got a larger show this weekend and another week of RE after, then doing Seattle/Bay deliveries. Still figuring out SoCal deliveries since there's very few cabs for it. Will update listings and answer questions when able!

Heads-up, I may be largely unreachable until Tuesday. Managing a larger convention, will be trying to catch up some unfinished requests in that time but probably cutting it close for some of them to ship out next Friday. I'll be catching up on things starting Tuesday

Guys please stop asking for stools/benches. I have not been stocking them, I’ve already got too much I’m trying to keep up with. I’m really trying not to be a dick every time someone asks, but I’ve marked them out of stock and haven’t lifted my order hiatus for a reason. I understand nobody’s doing it right now, but I can’t burn myself out taking on too many things at once.

I will make another order available when 1) I can and 2) it is feasible to get them. Production is taking longer and possibly costing more, and it might no longer be possible to get containers to put things on. Supply chain issues are shutting down most people’s import operations. Next month’s containers may be the last for a while. It’s becoming an impossible struggle to book anything and quotes are ranging from $18,000-$30,000.

Please don’t ask for seating, don’t ask to be put on a wait list, stop telling people I can get them. It is not helping. Just wait until I can post an order. It will not be before April 1st.

Alright, it's time for another really big status update.

Cabinet listings will be updated probably by Monday. I'll be marking anything sold as sold, removing existing sold items to reduce clutter, adjusting prices. Containers keep getting more and more expensive. I will have to further restrict any discounts I give and increase some prices.

I will list stools/benches again in April, let's just say April 1st for a set date. I will delete any PM sent to me asking for them sooner and/or bump you to the bottom of whatever list I have for them after that. Please help me maintain workflow so that I don't screw something up.

I am trying to ship 2 extra containers in April, to arrive in June, for a few reasons. First, distributors are piling up stuff for me and storage is becoming an issue, second, I can't get product over fast enough otherwise, and third, since costs keep going up with no end in sight, I might stop containers entirely through much of the Summer. Maybe only ship one a month, or only one here and there based on specific needs. It's no longer affordable at even the uppermost tolerances. I was not intending to halt all special orders for any longer than March, but I might have to extend something of the sort longer simply because it costs too much anymore.

All the reverse engineering projects are done for the moment, I immediately turned around after to do deliveries and shipments. Over the course of 1 week, about 70 cabs leaving various ways. I filled all the free space STI had last week and still have 5 or 6 people's shipping bills to handle this week. I just completed Seattle deliveries, also a completely full truck. Bay Area delivery truck just left a few minutes ago, it's got 17 small cabs so it's not really full, but it's a good run. Tomorrow the rest of STI should go out, including a few pieces I've held for several weeks because I didn't feel what people were getting would be satisfactory, and wanted to make it right. I should be reaching out to those people today to finish your orders and get them ready to ship. Also shipping out a 19-piece order tomorrow, and that'll wrap this up.

The above leaves out SoCal, which has been in limbo because it's only 10 pieces and not fiscally viable, especially now with gas prices going up about $0.10/day. My next container is coming earlier than expected, likely unloading next week. It has 3 cabs for SoCal, so I might just make it work so I don't keep people waiting any more. I don't like keeping people waiting if I can help it. I'll be in touch with everyone on the SoCal run by Monday as well to discuss and arrange. As a whole, expect all future deliveries to have a higher cost attached; I have seen gas prices at $6.50/gal or higher. Please understand as I will probably add an additional $25 to my normal estimates per cab for deliveries.

I think that's it for now, feel free to ask any questions or send any inquiries!

Alright, it's time for another really big status update.

Cabinet listings will be updated probably by Monday. I'll be marking anything sold as sold, removing existing sold items to reduce clutter, adjusting prices. Containers keep getting more and more expensive. I will have to further restrict any discounts I give and increase some prices.

I will list stools/benches again in April, let's just say April 1st for a set date. I will delete any PM sent to me asking for them sooner and/or bump you to the bottom of whatever list I have for them after that. Please help me maintain workflow so that I don't screw something up.

I am trying to ship 2 extra containers in April, to arrive in June, for a few reasons. First, distributors are piling up stuff for me and storage is becoming an issue, second, I can't get product over fast enough otherwise, and third, since costs keep going up with no end in sight, I might stop containers entirely through much of the Summer. Maybe only ship one a month, or only one here and there based on specific needs. It's no longer affordable at even the uppermost tolerances. I was not intending to halt all special orders for any longer than March, but I might have to extend something of the sort longer simply because it costs too much anymore.

All the reverse engineering projects are done for the moment, I immediately turned around after to do deliveries and shipments. Over the course of 1 week, about 70 cabs leaving various ways. I filled all the free space STI had last week and still have 5 or 6 people's shipping bills to handle this week. I just completed Seattle deliveries, also a completely full truck. Bay Area delivery truck just left a few minutes ago, it's got 17 small cabs so it's not really full, but it's a good run. Tomorrow the rest of STI should go out, including a few pieces I've held for several weeks because I didn't feel what people were getting would be satisfactory, and wanted to make it right. I should be reaching out to those people today to finish your orders and get them ready to ship. Also shipping out a 19-piece order tomorrow, and that'll wrap this up.

The above leaves out SoCal, which has been in limbo because it's only 10 pieces and not fiscally viable, especially now with gas prices going up about $0.10/day. My next container is coming earlier than expected, likely unloading next week. It has 3 cabs for SoCal, so I might just make it work so I don't keep people waiting any more. I don't like keeping people waiting if I can help it. I'll be in touch with everyone on the SoCal run by Monday as well to discuss and arrange. As a whole, expect all future deliveries to have a higher cost attached; I have seen gas prices at $6.50/gal or higher. Please understand as I will probably add an additional $25 to my normal estimates per cab for deliveries.

I think that's it for now, feel free to ask any questions or send any inquiries!
Thanks for the update Cereth and that's totally reasonable. I think this will be a good time to tip on delivery to help cover costs. I'll have one ready for you guys in SoCal.

Pretty incredible news that you're able to continue shipping (even in limited form) in this environment. I think we all really appreciate the work you put into it. Something tells me your extra container space will fill up quickly ;)

Still processing through things, have a definitive answer on stools/benches right now and it's not a good one. I cannot get more benches before end of April, at which point I am intending to take a break on containers if possible. Shipping costs are too high. There's only 10 each of 43cm and 48cm stools available before then, so I'm not even going to bother selling any. I need to keep a reserve. That means I will not be doing stool/bench orders for the foreseeable future. The world is fucked up right now. I'm sure I'll have to make this post again on 4/1 and respond to a lot of people, I understand. I will just give the same answer, there will not be an order done until sometime into Summer at the earliest. Sorry ):

Updated sales listings. Almost nothing changed. Basically everything is sold out before I can even get around to updating a listing, which is part of why I haven't updated them in 6 weeks, besides just being busy to all hell. A couple prices went UP if anything, rising fuel costs, freight costs, just wrecking everything.

I may stop containers after April. They are too expensive, and we're having trouble even just getting 1-2 a month, much less keeping up with demand. Next month's load may be the last until late Summer. Get anything you want NOW. I will open up to requests until end of March. There might not even be enough container space to fulfill anything, or time to get it. Be fairly warned on that. After April, I'll ship containers as they fill, instead of on a schedule.

Be prepared to pay for anything you order by April 1st. Cannot stress this enough, slots are REALLY full. I don't really have room to bring over anything that isn't being taken, especially with a full halt on the horizon.

Welp was supposed to get a container today but that part of the yard is blocked. Fuck's sake. All plans made, and it's STILL delayed. Lesson in this to everyone ever expecting more specific arrival dates:

YOU
LITERALLY
DO
NOT
KNOW
UNTIL
IT
ARRIVES

Most people get it, but some keep asking expecting the answer to change. It won't. I'm not using it as a convenient excuse to not sit down and figure out a better estimate, I just don't know. It doesn't matter how cleared a container is, or in this case, even if the truck is scheduled to pick it up and deliver, it can STILL be delayed another week.

That said, I can't get a truck for SoCal deliveries right now anyway, I just hate having STI expect, leave space for me, then have nothing to pick up. Is what it is, just updating so anyone waiting on stuff is aware!

Welp was supposed to get a container today but that part of the yard is blocked. Fuck's sake. All plans made, and it's STILL delayed. Lesson in this to everyone ever expecting more specific arrival dates:

YOU
LITERALLY
DO
NOT
KNOW
UNTIL
IT
ARRIVES

Most people get it, but some keep asking expecting the answer to change. It won't. I'm not using it as a convenient excuse to not sit down and figure out a better estimate, I just don't know. It doesn't matter how cleared a container is, or in this case, even if the truck is scheduled to pick it up and deliver, it can STILL be delayed another week.

That said, I can't get a truck for SoCal deliveries right now anyway, I just hate having STI expect, leave space for me, then have nothing to pick up. Is what it is, just updating so anyone waiting on stuff is aware!
No problem Cereth. Thanks for the update, it's ready when it's ready.

I'm doing slow updates to listings, some tidying, sold items, the sort.

Notes:

increasing price of jubeat to $1,750. Costs are just hitting me hard on this particularly.
Listing price of CHUNITHM at $2,500 for potential future orders. I think the copious supply will end, just a tentative so people can think about it.
Increasing price of TTX3s by $50, I'm not really getting more supply, it's getting harder. Same for 357s, there's not really any left atm.

There is a Vewlix F with a bad monitor, and a Vewlix FC that I have for someone, but they are not responding. Open offer here, let me know if interested. $1,000 and $1,500.

ADVANCE WARNING!! I've told everyone buying cabs lately to expect some increases in freight costs due to surging gas prices, I DID NOT EXPECT WHAT I GOT BACK. My latest shipping quote, of which I have a near exact example of from 6 weeks ago (same two cabs give or take 50kg, same size, same origin and destination city) had a rate increase of 30%. THAT IS NOT SMALL. I have over 50 people waiting on product, it might be impossible for me to try to track down every single one and pass this message along, but I will try. There's probably no longer any estimates I've given anyone that are actually accurate anymore.

EDIT: May have been slight differences in how it was quoted, but still at minimum a 15% increase. Just recommend people be ready for it.

Last edited:
Reaffirming absolutely atrocious freight costs. They are so high that I'm having to double-check on a number of them that something isn't wrong. I mean, prohibitively high. Some are 50% - 100% increase. Michelle is out of the office for the next week, so I can't consult with her until then. Safe to say, we're gonna probably have to talk when next month's containers start rolling in. I don't think people are going to be ready for that kind of budget increase. I gotta get some discussion in with Michelle, figure out what actual percent increase people should expect.

Yes. No explicit photos of this cab, but I can dig up photos of stuff from previous batches. Most likely FastIO.

I've seen enough general photos of an off a container cab in this thread to not need more general photos. I'm interested in moving forward with the purchase. What is the best way to work out payment details with you? Email?

PM probably best, or if you needed to do any extrnsive discussion, Discord or Facebook messenger

$9,000 each

Attachments

• 1A0E3537-53A2-47D1-BA92-9611F8AED2F8.jpeg
    1A0E3537-53A2-47D1-BA92-9611F8AED2F8.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 248
Back