What's new
For Sale
Excellent. I got tired of being able to afford basic necessities
I run a bar and I shit you not, the BIGGEST stressor for the last 6 months has been finding plastic cups. All my usual don't-even-think-about-it suppliers are dry so it's literally googling and calling up weird hole in the wall places. It's insane.

Yup, I'm having a hard time getting containers for to go orders. Pizza boxes and flour are starting to get affected

I run a bar and I shit you not, the BIGGEST stressor for the last 6 months has been finding plastic cups. All my usual don't-even-think-about-it suppliers are dry so it's literally googling and calling up weird hole in the wall places. It's insane.
Braum's down here, was out of Lg and XL cups for about a month....BRAUMS...with what...a couple hundred stores??? Definitely stress on supply chain, and it looks like its going to get worse, unfortunately.

Short quick update. Bay Area deliveries got handled, warehouse 100% done moving, one container coming Monday, still two more around November. After those two, I intend to do a NorCal/SoCal combined delivery which should cover all but maybe one or two of people's existing orders. Probably Dec or later I'll do one to PNW. All deliveries after that are NOT guaranteed to happen.

Almost there for being able to wind down. Stuff coming this container will not ship until the first Friday in November. Sometime next month I'll finally start catching up with things, getting sales listings current, revamping the website, restructuring how my process works, etc. Serious and profuse thanks to those who helped keep me going and make this happen. I took extreme measures and used strong words, but if I hadn't, I think what I needed to get done wouldn't have happened. Not resting just yet until this month is over, but we're finally at the end of this whole mess.

I’m working on a longer update with current sales listings, but it’s going to take a while. Just wanted to note in the meantime that my container that’s was supposed to dock yesterday was delayed by a full 17 days, and I didn’t even get word of it until today. Please I know some people really want to know when their stuff is coming, but any accuracy under 1 month estimate isn’t worth losing breath over. Shipping delays are bad. Bear with me, I take timetables seriously and am doing everything I can :)

If you are expecting something very soon and/or I have been in touch with you in the last week or two, this delay probably affects you. It’s a significant one. Please reach out if you have any concerns.

MFers have to really be living under a rock to not understand this now.

If the thing you want is on a boat then chill, it's gonna be a bit.
Bruh, ignorance isn’t even an excuse at this point now. :( lol

Thanks for the update. Some people need to relax about what is outside their control. Like others have said, there is no excuse to not understand the situation with shipping delays on everything right now.

First page posts have been updated, there's a LOT of stuff, so please refer to those lists for info and cabs available. I will be updating with more info/links to photos over the weekend. This is around 2 months of me being unable to get lists updated, so it's a bit overdue. Currently everything is first-come first-served, price flexibility is low due to increasing costs. If interested in anything, please shoot me a PM!

First page posts have been updated, there's a LOT of stuff, so please refer to those lists for info and cabs available. I will be updating with more info/links to photos over the weekend. This is around 2 months of me being unable to get lists updated, so it's a bit overdue. Currently everything is first-come first-served, price flexibility is low due to increasing costs. If interested in anything, please shoot me a PM!

Great to hear, @Cereth! I hope you'll still be able to take some time for yourself as you continue to revamp your operations. PM incoming re another Vewlix FC (of the 20 that you have available to load in the coming months). Zero rush, just glad to have the opportunity to buy from you again.

Some additions to the sales list. Still need to add photos on everything I have them for, bear with me

jubeat - $1,500
Ongeki - $7,500 - Availability improved, 2-3 available
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,750

General update, cabs loading for December are going to be VERY full. Extremely likely anything from "future containers" won't load until January and arrive until late February at the earliest. I can shuffle a little bit, but it's largely going to be FCFS still for those earlier slots.

Just getting this out there, I'm going to be mostly unavailable for the next week or two. I'm still operating everything necessary, just I'm getting severely busy with things when I'm already supposed to be taking breaks. I am unable to handle small favors or orders during this time at all. I need time to handle everything in front of me.

General news updates:

All but 2-3 orders going out STI have shipped, last ones will go next Friday. Along with this, next Friday will probably be the LAST outgoing freight until late January. If there's anything on-hand that you want shipped, it needs to be sold NOW.

SoCal, Bay, Seattle deliveries are all regularly getting pushed back. There are no available trucks, and we're about to be hit with a winter storm. I don't know anymore if I can finish all of those before Christmas. That may be a problem, as I have 3 shows and 2-3 containers in January. Seeing what I can do.

I'll be updating sold out stock in the next few days, have been tied to physical work for the last week, so I haven't been able to keep up. I'll probably be noting some smaller items out of stock, like I'm pretty sure I'm out of ES3s now. I'm generally trying not to sell too much of small stuff since I don't have clear inventories or storage spaces for those to check, I don't want to risk overselling something.

TAITO benches went up another $50 due to production and transport costs. This is getting too high, so I might start only ordering them as a preorder. I don't want to order those in advance when the asking price is $400, that's pretty steep. I didn't check on stools, but just be forewarned, that shit is getting really expensive.

Will try to update further this week

Good evening, how much would you charge to ship to Ontario, Canada?
Looking to possibly, maybe, get a Chunithm Cab.
Also, I'd take one that's busted.

Updates:

I still can't get ANY truck. It's a hard time for trucks but usually I can get something anyway. Not the case right now. This is now a serious problem, as I have 2-4 containers and 3 conventions in January, and about 30 people are waiting on deliveries. These have to be done now or not at all. I don't know what to do.

ES3s are sold out, I had 2 units bad and can't find where any remainder I have on my inventory list are, so until further notice, stock is zero. I wasn't intending to really sell PCBs during this period anyway to give me time to catch up on things at home, sort storage, etc. The price from my distributor went up $50, so I've adjusted price accordingly. That puts them pretty high, you're probably better getting them off YaJ yourselves. I might try to keep a limited stock for extenuating circumstances, but they are off the public market for now.

Benches from TAITO went up $50 due to materials and shipping costs. I've adjusted the price on those accordingly, though that puts them even higher than the already staggering cost they were. I'm not ordering any more for the foreseeable future due to this, and will only consider them if someone is buying a cab and wants something to go with it. Stools remain unchanged in price.

Adjusting pricing and availability, will update date on the title when finished.

Back