What's new
For Sale
The pass opened finally and I'm proceeding with Bay Area deliveries. VERY IMPORTANT, starting today, I will NOT be available for most requests or to finish most orders. I am going to be on the road until the 15th, and most of my crew will be with me. If I say there is something I cannot do, I mean it. I can't make exceptions. I'm simply not going to be around. I can't. Please understand. I've had some people push me, and seriously, it's not happening. I'm not spending thousands of dollars and breaking myself like I did the last 6 months to fulfill a single shipment. I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.

Sorry for being dramatic about it but I really need to put my foot down on it. Around the 15th I'll be back from the two scheduled shows. there's 2-4 containers coming next month as well, so I don't know if I'll become available after that. Just want to make sure I've made it clear! It is 100% okay to message me about stuff, just know that I may not get back to you for a few weeks, or at least ask you to reach back out again on the 15th. Things should be back to normal flow in February.

Wishing you a very happy New Year Cereth! Thanks for the update and the majority of us here are super grateful for everything you do for the community man.

See you on the flipside brother.

I will be out of town starting the 3rd for about 2 weeks, unless a surprise container comes in. Any transactions with me in that period that require me to do something on-site, ship anything, input anything to the spreadsheet, look anything up, record anything, etc. will have very limited time to process. I'll probably only be tackling anything that is a high priority. I have two containers that need to be paid and shipped this month, so any orders ready to be paid for will be getting expedited processing. Any small orders will likely need to be put off. I will have a week off conventions after that, then be out of town a week again. There is also 2-4 containers scheduled to arrive in the next month or so. Bear with me, as I'll be back to that crazy schedule for the month of January.

I am doing deliveries to Seattle/PNW either in January or February as well, depending on weather and some cab arrivals. I will NOT be doing ANY more deliveries until probably March/April at the earliest. This is both due to weather, and because I was originally intending not to do any for this few month period anyway. It's a lot more work than I can handle right now, and weather has completely ruined everything in a big way as it is. If you are in any of the areas I personally deliver to, keep this in mind when purchasing.

I'm still hoping to aim for March/April to get fully back into the swing of things.

EDIT: projections look like Feb/Mar might work out for a delivery to NorCal/SoCal combined, but no promises. It'll be at the mercy of schedule and weather.

Last edited:
I'm back from MAGFest, transit was hell. I will be in town roughly 2 days, but I'm going to be rushing mainly just to catch up with existing open PMs, messages, orders that need completion. If you are waiting on a response from me, you are welcome to shoot me another message; I likely have a tab open, but possibly not, I want to make sure everyone is taken care of when I am able. I'm likely going to update sales listings as well to reflect sold items and anything new.

Heads-up, container prices shot up AGAIN, another ¥200,000. I am likely to have actual planned delays in containers going forward, it's too expensive to keep up my pace. Until now I've kept to a relatively expected timetable with 2 containers shipping around every 4 weeks. Those have delays of course, but at least incoming containers are regular. That's going to have to be slowed down, since not only are prices up, I'm having more and more trouble getting containers booked at all. This could go into late Spring/early Summer, maybe further. The system is breaking.

Incoming containers, there's 3 later in the month, 1 that just touched down in South Carolina, waiting for it to be trucked over. Those 3 are pretty late, really not sure if they'll come before end of the month or not. Updates will go to buyers when I am nearer to confirmation of delivery.

Will post at least one more update before I leave for Anime Impulse.

With container costs rising, increasing difficulty to book anything at all, and obtrusively high workload, I am going to have to start slowing the rate of containers. My main distributor can't get the container that was supposed to ship this month shipped at all, and my other distributor is going to cancel any bookings for February. Stuff is too expensive/difficult, and I need a more solid recovery period as well. Most if not all of what people have ordered/paid for is still shipping latest this month and won't be affected. February/March will be largely recovery months.

I've updated the first page listings. There's not much changed, I'll probably do a more tidy/complete update before the end of month shows. I've currently got two loaded trucks for a show in SoCal and rushing this out before I shower, rest a bit, and make the drive. I will be mostly unreachable until Tuesday. I will handle any pressing/ready orders, but probably won't have time or resource in front of me to handle more detailed requests/etc. Please keep that in mind when reaching out! I mean it, when things get busy I literally only work and sleep, so please understand if I can't take care of something for a week or so.

I've got a container pending possibility of cancelling for someone. I'm doing an interest check on the following cabs to see if there's enough interest to pick up some games that I can safely go forward cancelling the order. It's a pretty big investment that has been locked up for me for over a half year, and I can't afford to keep sitting/waiting on it anymore. This isn't everything, just the stuff that isn't otherwise already listed, allocated to someone else, or I plan on just keeping. Ask for prices, I haven't set a public price for things yet as this was bulk priced before.

CHICHAI FIRST PENGUIN
CHUNITHM
GITADORA Drum (Black Cabinet)
GITADORA Drum (Black Cabinet)
GITADORA Guitar (Black Cabinet)
GITADORA Guitar (Black Cabinet)
ポッ拳 POKKÉN TOURNAMENT
ポッ拳 POKKÉN TOURNAMENT
SQ
鉄拳7: Fated Retribution Noir
鉄拳7: Fated Retribution Noir
TRY POD

Imminently arriving cabs that are not sold. PM for price discussions, some items have adjustments that can be made. This is largely stuff that will be here in a few weeks and be ready to go out right away.

CHUNITHM x2 - $3,500
Gunbarl - $1,750
HELLO! Pop'n Music - $3,000
Nostalgia - $1,750
Pop'n Music (Yellow) x2 - ASK
Rhythm Tengoku x7 - $1,500-$1,750
Sound Voltex V - $2,250
Synchronica - $3,500
Theatrythm - $1,750
Vewlix Diamond Blue - $2,000
Vewlix FC x2 - $1,500
Vewlix L x2 - $1,250
WACCA - $5,000

Adding a pair of Wangan 6R + Terminal for $10,000, G-BALANCE/SQs around $900. Removed sold items, shuffled cabs coming in to the right categories. I am taking a container break in February; no containers will be shipped for a month or so. It's just too expensive, too hard to book, and both myself and my distributors need to take some time to catch up. Containers will resume shipping in March and arrive April/May or so. I have 4 containers coming within the next 2-3 weeks, and one more after that otherwise.

Currently in the process of getting back to people about orders, will probably update sales listings further as things sell

Guys, I take payments in full up-front, PayPal Friends & Family, Zelle, Venmo, Wire, no credit. I do things this way for multiple reasons. Please stop wasting my time going all the way through discussing a cab just to not pay. A lot of these things have multiple buyers, many of who are waiting behind you to buy the same cab, which will run out. I usually mention all of this in advance in PM as well. I make this clear in advance, because I know that way of doing business doesn't click for everyone. I'm only saying this now because it's becoming more frequent lately.

First of five containers is unloading today. Everyone on this order should already have been contacted. I will be arranging quotes to ship these out next Friday.

The reason there's 5 containers all coming in about the same time is freight delays. Everything that shipped in November was delayed an extra month or so, and everything that shipped in December is all coming at the same time. The container I had to ship to South Carolina is going to be delivered in all that too. It is probably safe to say from here on out to up the 5-6 week container shipping time estimate to 8-10 weeks. I don't know if it will get better coming out of holiday season, but I'm making that estimate to be safe. It's getting expensive and hard to book.

Will keep updated as this batch of containers resolves!

Hope things get back to normal for you so I can watch you once again on youtube open cab imports with expensive PCB's edges like a razor :)
Haha real talk, I don't really know there's much more of expensive PCBs I want anymore. Maybe a Sailor Moon for the Kyotaro. I'm ABSOLUTELY gonna need to find something I have of value for opening the City & Aero City I'm getting next month though. Maybe I'll borrow an SDOJ to open all the Egret IIs when they get here.....;)

Haha real talk, I don't really know there's much more of expensive PCBs I want anymore. Maybe a Sailor Moon for the Kyotaro. I'm ABSOLUTELY gonna need to find something I have of value for opening the City & Aero City I'm getting next month though. Maybe I'll borrow an SDOJ to open all the Egret IIs when they get here.....;)
Oh shit! an OG City? Need to see that!

So many unicorns coming out lately. Tecmo Urban and just recently a HV Domy pictures posted on these forums. Love learning about these cabinets.

This is the content I’m here for! Haha

Egret II's is this a joke I am not part of? My wallet is wondering Saru. You know hes good for it!

Back