What's new
For Sale
I don’t know where to get beat astros for 2k, but the 9k egrets were an april fools joke.
Astros are going for around $1800+ now from some importers. Shipping prices and supply/demand.

The Egret price was a joke, but a clean one can command half that now. They sell quickly at $4k.

Glad I don't need more cabs, rough time to jump into this hobby. I would love to cram an Egret 2 in, but not only would it be a cram, I'm just not paying current prices for what is just another candy at the end of the day.

I get that the rotating mech is nice, but Astros look nicer IMO. How often are you really going to use the rotating? Still kind of a pain to do it. You can get 2 Astros for the price of 1 Egret, so problem solved if you need one tate and one yoko.

Astros are going for around $1800+ now from some importers. Shipping prices and supply/demand.

The Egret price was a joke, but a clean one can command half that now. They sell quickly at $4k.

Glad I don't need more cabs, rough time to jump into this hobby. I would love to cram an Egret 2 in, but not only would it be a cram, I'm just not paying current prices for what is just another candy at the end of the day.

Yeah...I have 2 AWSD's...and while messing with monitors on them is a pain, as far as shape, aesthetics, and viewing angle, they are my absolute favorite cabs.

It would be killer to have 2 E2's with clean screens, next to them....and I'd think seriously about ditching a pinball to pull that off....but i paid 800 for one AWSD, and 600 for the other...so as far as bang for the buck,....i'd be hard pressed to pull the trigger, when my Neo Candy's allow any monitor, flat/curved/whatever in them...i just have to make a bezel.

Yeah...I have 2 AWSD's...and while messing with monitors on them is a pain, as far as shape, aesthetics, and viewing angle, they are my absolute favorite cabs.

It would be killer to have 2 E2's with clean screens, next to them....and I'd think seriously about ditching a pinball to pull that off....but i paid 800 for one AWSD, and 600 for the other...so as far as bang for the buck,....i'd be hard pressed to pull the trigger, when my Neo Candy's allow any monitor, flat/curved/whatever in them...i just have to make a bezel.

How are your AWSD cabs treating you? If they're stock and both have Wei Ya chassis, have they given you any problems since you've owned them?

How are your AWSD cabs treating you? If they're stock and both have Wei Ya chassis, have they given you any problems since you've owned them?
So the first one, I necked the original tube, attempting to rotate it, before I ever got a game in.....it spent some time with a MS9, sans bezel, before I eventually picked up a NIB Makvision VGA/SVGA/XVGA tube to throw in. I took it to a local arcade show, and it died within 12hrs.

Picked up the 2nd cab with no monitor....and eventually got luck with 3 NIB Sanwa PFX Trisyncs a few years ago, and dropped those in. I had to make some custom bracketing, but they work great, and the picture for both 15k and 31k are stunning. I left the last one in box, so that there is a backup for the two cabs, in case something fails.

Havent had any other issues, and I love them both.....and they will be the last 2 of my candies to leave.

So the first one, I necked the original tube, attempting to rotate it, before I ever got a game in.....it spent some time with a MS9, sans bezel, before I eventually picked up a NIB Makvision VGA/SVGA/XVGA tube to throw in. I took it to a local arcade show, and it died within 12hrs.

Picked up the 2nd cab with no monitor....and eventually got luck with 3 NIB Sanwa PFX Trisyncs a few years ago, and dropped those in. I had to make some custom bracketing, but they work great, and the picture for both 15k and 31k are stunning. I left the last one in box, so that there is a backup for the two cabs, in case something fails.

Havent had any other issues, and I love them both.....and they will be the last 2 of my candies to leave.

Man, having no monitor frame seems really scary. Sanwa AWSDs...amazing!

It's been becoming increasingly clear over the last week that I need some serious rest. I haven't been getting back to people very well, getting physically burned out, and have a big stack of conventions/containers coming up. Until around 5/3/2022, I'll probably be in limited contact. Just want to make sure people know that, if you don't hear back from me or don't really get much of an answer on things, try again in May. I'll be trying to limit contact to critical tasks only; open or ready orders, immediately critical support of stuff already sent out, etc. otherwise it will get forgotten. I don't like leaving people hanging, so would prefer to limit the chances of that happening.

Update on workflow. Two of the three containers expected came, got through both conventions over the weekend. Tomorrow, I am finishing reaching out to everyone on those two containers with your shipping quote. Freight will go out this Friday, or May 6. When we get a lot at once, we can't fit everything on the semi every week. I'll let people know Friday whether their stuff got out or not.

NEXT week, I might finally start catching up on orders.

Since freight trucks are really full ad I'm getting a lot of containers in at a high rate, I'm going to try to leave someone here to handle outgoing freight next week as well as the 6th. I'm about to have the warehouse too backed up to receive anymore, so I'm looking into other options to get freight out faster.

Closing down non-listed orders and all non-immediate/emergency inquiries until June, effective immediately. I’ve had to take an excessive amount of time away from pressing work to take care of things, both for others and for things I shouldn’t take on, and it is costing me irreparably. The level of service I am going to be able to offer people will be greatly diminished already as it is, I don’t want to impact that any more. I’ll be dealing with listed items for sale ONLY.

Added to listings but there really isn't much to say for now. Pickings are VERY slim, and a lot of stuff is selling without even making it to listings. Stuff added:

Machines For Sale (Available Now/Late March):

Blanc - $1,250 - 2 available, Zenkai Battle Royale cabs, no PCB, no PCB mounting board
reflecbeat - $1,250 - Considering selling my show cab since I lined up some more down the line, monitor looks good iirc, pictures on request for now

Cabinets For Sale (Incoming Containers):

Dance Dance Revolution A20+ - $5,000 - 1st gen jcab, officially upgraded to current hardware
Ongeki - $7,000
Sound Voltex V - $2,250 - Priced AS-IS, they all work, but I'm not picking over condition for people since theres 10-20 cabs to go through, price is extremely fair for what it is
Vewlix Diamond Blue - $2,000
Vewlix FC - $1,500 - JVSIO or FastIO
Vewlix FC - $1,400 - Street Fighter V IO/CP

Cabinets For Sale (Future Containers)

G-BALANCE - $900
Noir HD (Tekken 7: Fated Retribution) - $1,500 - Includes Tekken 7 ES3, recommended as a pair
reflecbeat - $1,250

Happen to know what I/O is on that G-Balance? I'm not even sure what they are stock, I see some fitted with JAMMA and some JVS.

Like to put my Taito Type X3 in it if it accepts it.

Happen to know what I/O is on that G-Balance? I'm not even sure what they are stock, I see some fitted with JAMMA and some JVS.

Like to put my Taito Type X3 in it if it accepts it.
I probably won't know until they are about to ship, at best.

I know this question probably gets old but any chance you'll get some benches in a container buy soon? I'm specifically looking for the Taito adjustable double bench.

I know this question probably gets old but any chance you'll get some benches in a container buy soon? I'm specifically looking for the Taito adjustable double bench.

From what I have gathered, no stools or benches for the foreseeable future. Story of my life is always too late to get stuff when I am actually ready to.

^ that. I had hoped my post made it as explicitly clear as possible that it's kind of pointless to ask right now

Need to be even more explicit, people reading summer and it’s giving us hope.

Hopefully there's stools coming in the future. If so I need 3-4 but NO RUSH and completely understand that now is an impossibility.

Back