What's new
For Sale
No lock, need clean, complete (even though missing marquee). I’ll take it.

$9,000 each
6763166E-4159-4765-BFD4-31A9117CAEAB.jpeg

Real talk, half are very waterlogged, the floors are like, bright orange lol. All of them smell, 2-4 of them can probably just be cleaned up and service fine, but pretty much every back door and mounting board is somewhere between warped and 2x the size as normal from moisture. All but one monitor looks great. 6 missing translites, only one or two good control panels. All the buttons are literally brown or grey from sun. No keys, non-standard locks. All the CPs need to be drilled out. One cab HAS to be stripped and repainted no matter what. All serviceable without TOO much effort, monitors quite burned but can't complain since the picture is good. A collector might be disappointed, but for my objective of having these lined up as a little mini-HEY, I'm super happy with them.

Real talk, half are very waterlogged, the floors are like, bright orange lol. All of them smell, 2-4 of them can probably just be cleaned up and service fine, but pretty much every back door and mounting board is somewhere between warped and 2x the size as normal from moisture.
Feeling like keeping my Tron now.

Real talk, half are very waterlogged, the floors are like, bright orange lol. All of them smell, 2-4 of them can probably just be cleaned up and service fine, but pretty much every back door and mounting board is somewhere between warped and 2x the size as normal from moisture. All but one monitor looks great. 6 missing translites, only one or two good control panels. All the buttons are literally brown or grey from sun. No keys, non-standard locks. All the CPs need to be drilled out. One cab HAS to be stripped and repainted no matter what. All serviceable without TOO much effort, monitors quite burned but can't complain since the picture is good. A collector might be disappointed, but for my objective of having these lined up as a little mini-HEY, I'm super happy with them.

Do the translites get brittle with age and break? Is that why they're missing?

Someone else might be better to chime in on this. I just know it's extremely common for them to be missing

wow we are at the end of days on the crt stuff. 2k for beat astros and 9k for beat Egrets. I never thought I would see this happen but I guess it is inevitable.

Back