What's new
For Sale
It's still one of my 3 key downsides of the cab, them being:

Can't rotate
Height isn't comfortable to stand, or works well with normal seating
Can't change to 2L without excessive revamping
Cool with me, YMMV. Keeps em inexpensive if they're less desireable. :thumbsup:

Hey! I'm very interested in the Love Live cabinet. I know you're busy, so no rush and take your time. I'm in no real rush. A few questions, though.

1) ETA on when the network will be supported?

2) What exactly do you mean by...full set? IIRC there's the main rhythm cabinet (with nine or so main buttons) and a "printer" cabinet to print out the photos. Is the former $1750 and the latter $1250? Is the latter the terminal? ...and the game is playable with just the former, right?

3) What's the ETA/cost on shipping to somebody around Pennsylvania.

Again, take your time. I know you're very busy. Thanks a lot!

1) Can't answer that. It's community work, and on people's own time. Could be next week, could be 5 months. Lots of projects going on at once, and I'm just doing the (social) networking side of connecting people. Definitely something to be known in advance!

2) A normal full set of Love Live is 3 satellite, 1 terminal (card printer/profile management iirc). Satellite is the game. That is $1,750, and I generally work in discounts when buying more of the set. You don't need the terminal for this particular game to operate it.

3) Shipping costs are harsh right now, I've been seeing a lot of $600-650. Some rare locations are a bit higher. Adding a second cab is only +$50 or so. After that it's around $300-350 per cab, kind of an enigma lately.

Just getting back from my first serious vacation in 5 years. Just one update since it's the most significant for now. I have the one container that is 2 months late. It is currently stuck at port due to AB5 protests, nothing is getting out of Oakland, period. The next container is docking in a week or so as well, it will also likely be held up. This is really important, because I was supposed to get these before the next two weekends, which have 1 and 2 conventions scheduled on them.

Guys I know I say it all the time, but there really is nothing anyone can do about stuff like this, and there really is no way to give people accurate arrival updates. I know at the moment everyone is understanding and flexible, but there's just constant reminders of how bad it is atm. There are 4 orders waiting on stuff from that container since as early as February, so it's been pretty awful; I've been able to fulfill all other orders off future containers. That means other people are feeling the effects of the delay but not as bad.

All this is going to be really rough, because like I mentioned before, it drops everything in a bucket to all happen at the same time. Barely got any of the breathing room that this month was supposed to be before 4 containers and 3 conventions next month. I'll be closing for regular orders/support again for the month of August to keep up with all that. I may run that through September as well if I end up taking the business trip to Japan. Starting October, I'll have no more conventions, and we'll see from there. If asking for anything not listed, before July 31st would probably be best! I'm going to be beginning to slow responses starting now as it is.

I should probably update listings soon since a few things were offered and a few sold. Will try within 1-2 weeks. Catching up hard atm from being out of the country for a week

...crap! I was going to make my decision on buying a Love Live cabinet at the beginning of August! I guess I'll have to make the decision sooner! By next Friday, I guess!

I'm not speaking for everyone--but personally, I know you're doing your best and you're probably by far the best arcade cabinet merchant in the US. Personally I don't even mind receiving a cabinet even years and years from now.

Good luck! Don't stress out!

...crap! I was going to make my decision on buying a Love Live cabinet at the beginning of August! I guess I'll have to make the decision sooner! By next Friday, I guess!

I'm not speaking for everyone--but personally, I know you're doing your best and you're probably by far the best arcade cabinet merchant in the US. Personally I don't even mind receiving a cabinet even years and years from now.

Good luck! Don't stress out!
I wouldn't worry about that, those are on the already ordered/shipping list. Shoot me a PM, even if it's just "ME MAYBE WAN RUB RAIB" and I'll put your name on that cab, and we can worry about deciding about it later

Listing updates, that I can remember, anyway.

CHUNITHM moved from ask list to incoming containers, priced at $2,750
G-BALANCE, Dance Dance Revolution HD (Black Cabinet), Noir HD (Blue), Pop'n Music (SD Yellow Cabinet), reflecbeat moved into now available
One Blanc was bumped up to ship due to extra available space
Most Noirs are now pending; lot of people tire kicking but few have confirmed/made payment. Slots are full though, so if interested please let me know while there are still unpaid cabs to be taken. There will be more at a later date, but not for the slots coming in August
Bumped up some Nostalgia to incoming containers
Bumped a pair of Pokken to incoming containers
Removed one or two sold things that shouldn't have been there and might have added confusion
Shipped a lot of yellow/orange SD Pop'n cabs, some with dead monitor at a very large discounted rate
Added BishiBashi Channel, Lindbergh, Fate/Grand Order Arcade, Ongeki to future containers

Trying to tackle this end of month update in steps, this is what I have for now. Will try to have another update soon discussing some of the state of the industry, shipping, etc.

I know it's a smaller item and not super important, but do you have any more JP arcade poster frames coming in soon?

I know it's a smaller item and not super important, but do you have any more JP arcade poster frames coming in soon?
I have a few on hand but wasn’t actively putting them out there or ordering more. Someone on a Discord group had linked some on Amazon.jp that apparently shipped to the US very affordably and I was going to try those, start directing all requests there, but I think they disappeared or something. I want to stop offering frames at all, they are a bit of a hassle and the shipping cost without big corporate accounts is too much to be worth it IMO

Dang that's too bad, would have been great. Lazily been on the hunt as I really liked the ones you had, but either $$$ shipped or custom made which is crazily also $$$.

Yo, you here dawg? @CAX @Cereth
GameSaru

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-142015_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-142015_Settings.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 95
Dang that's too bad, would have been great. Lazily been on the hunt as I really liked the ones you had, but either $$$ shipped or custom made which is crazily also $$$.
Yeah, that’s the problem mainly
Yo, you here dawg? @CAX @Cereth
GameSaru
The newer/rhythm section is half mine. I’m floating around, mostly playing pinball this weekend

I'm curious about the Lindbergh cabs, as I already have a Vewlix and a Noir and it'd be a nice trio, but it'd be good to get a sense of how bad the burn-in actually is. The Noir I have is from 2007 and has a bit of burn so if it's comparable to that I'd say that's totally doable.

I don’t have pictures of the Lindberghs yet, but if you’ve never seen a Lindbergh screen before, I’ll make it super plain lol. They are NOTORIOUSLY bad monitors after a long period of time, so it’d be best to assume the worst. I have a pair in my convention lineup that had brand-new stock monitors and those look great, but its usually more likely than not that they would be pretty rough. If you were interested in a Lindbergh at some point, I’d say shoot me a pm, I’ll take a note, and when I have photos on hand, I’ll send them over and we can discuss.

I just got back from California Extreme this morning at like 6am so I’m still super burned out, and unloading a container in an hour or two. I owe a few people some responses to pms an stuff, bear with me! Its a horrendous work week to get through this time @-@

Back