What's new
For Sale
Thanks. Love Naomi but I think Diamond Black/Orange is what’s up my alley.

@Cereth Do any of these come with FastIO?
I guess I didn't get to answering this. They all come with FastIO or JVSIO, except if specifically noted like the SFV DIA Orange I mentioned. I keep spare IOs on hand for this very purpose though, so depending I should be flexible to adjust it to your needs

I guess I didn't get to answering this. They all come with FastIO or JVSIO, except if specifically noted like the SFV DIA Orange I mentioned. I keep spare IOs on hand for this very purpose though, so depending I should be flexible to adjust it to your needs
Thanks. PM!

If my silence hasn't told anyone anything, at the very least it should express how busy I've been. Sorry about that. I've been turning down small parts/info requests and whatnot because the list has gotten too long. Enough that I've cancelled some trips and whatnot, was supposed to be at CEOTaku this weekend.

Anyway, just wanted to hop in and note that one of my containers got a 5-week delay, just sitting in port in Japan. This is just a reminder that these things happen with unfortunate frequency these days. It severely impacts some of my delivery and project timelines, especially since I will be in Japan for the entire month of November. Bear with me, and keep in mind that this is why I do not give anyone exact timeframes, only estimates with room for outliers.

I DO have a LOT more inventory that isn't listed, and a lot of items have been sold in the last month. I just literally don't have time to make public listings. I am still processing sales and cabinet requests. You are still welcome to PM me about any of that. There's just a lot of foundation work going on at the moment.

If my silence hasn't told anyone anything, at the very least it should express how busy I've been. Sorry about that. I've been turning down small parts/info requests and whatnot because the list has gotten too long. Enough that I've cancelled some trips and whatnot, was supposed to be at CEOTaku this weekend.

Anyway, just wanted to hop in and note that one of my containers got a 5-week delay, just sitting in port in Japan. This is just a reminder that these things happen with unfortunate frequency these days. It severely impacts some of my delivery and project timelines, especially since I will be in Japan for the entire month of November. Bear with me, and keep in mind that this is why I do not give anyone exact timeframes, only estimates with room for outliers.

I DO have a LOT more inventory that isn't listed, and a lot of items have been sold in the last month. I just literally don't have time to make public listings. I am still processing sales and cabinet requests. You are still welcome to PM me about any of that. There's just a lot of foundation work going on at the moment.

I’m going to tokyo in Nov, how do I find you?

S

Damn. Konami is sending me there in December. Shame I’ll miss you my friend. I’ll see you soon and take your time. You are doing an amazing job keeping the arcade scene alive in North America.

Hi. I'm interested in a Love Live machine. Shipping to Northern California.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm interested in a Love Live machine. Shipping to Northern California.
Shoot a PM. I’m loading a truck for NorCal literally Wednesday night, and probably not another for 1-2 months, extremely short time to process anything. Off the top of my head, the cabs in the warehouse do not have the side or top cardboard POPs but are otherwise ready to go. I’m not home until late Tuesday night and will be completely buried getting freight ready, so would recommend be ready to move quick if wanting to get something out ASAP! If you have FB messenger or Discord, can PM me that for an expedited conversation as well

Would there be a truck passing through Nor Cal Cereth? Maybe have them drop off my Tekken 7 Marquee?

Would there be a truck passing through Nor Cal Cereth? Maybe have them drop off my Tekken 7 Marquee?
You are far out of the path, gas on a truck alone would cost more than the marquee

I’m still pretty buried trying to keep up atm, but quickly to gauge interest, I have some more Noir HDs, Vewlix Fs, and Vewlix F/FCs with bad monitors coming Friday or so. Let me know if interested. I’ll be able to take photos an stuff over the weekend and arrange freight for next Friday. There’s still a LOT more to list, but for now, that’s the most immediate items coming up. I’m so behind listing that stuff is starting to get here before I can even list them -_-

Oh also some Nostalgia and SDVX

I'm doing my best to not make this update half-hearted, but not much I can do. I'm so buried ;-;

The stuff people care about first I guess. I have Noirs and budget Vewlixes for sale, for immediate shipment. Also, reflecbeats, project Pop'n Musics, Sound Voltexes, Love Lives, and Nostalgias for rhythm stuff. Finally, may be letting my current pair of Wangan 6 cabs go immediately.

Significant stuff added for incoming: restock of jubeats, starting to import NAMCO Grigios, and a big stack of PRas 3. Grab 'em, some of this I'm picking up now because of requests for them. I think pretty much all types of Vewlixes in some form are coming as well, honestly half of a number of the incoming containers, just loaded up on them. Later containers have more Blancs, another pair of Pokken, plenty of BishiBashi Channel, Densha De GO! HD (Compact), newer model CRT Pop'n, Wani Wani Panic.

As for updates, container prices are dropping and exchange is great, but costs per cab have been going up, balancing things out for now. Delays are still SAVAGE, though; I have one container that is 5 weeks late and hasn't even left Japan yet. I've also had containers show up frighteningly on-time. Trust me, they go out of their way to be a pain in my ass, ruining the best laid plans. There's a high possibility SIX CONTAINERS will show up in November. I'm going to be in Japan that entire month, so yeah, shit sucks.

I'm spending all of October to catch up on backlog and tackle some reverse engineering projects, structuring the warehouse, etc. to prep my partner to handle November. Anyone that has outstanding small requests or whatnot, I'm doing my best to get through that list for you until then.

I DID order more stools and benches to the best of my ability, but it is EXTREMELY limited, as well as getting more expensive. I am keeping requests for this stuff CLOSED. What little I've taken from people already buying cabs or long-time friends has already overtaxed that supply. That and B1/B2 frames, don't expect any orders from me until 2023. I have too much backlog to catch up on from work, if the 6 weeks it has taken me to make this update didn't make clear.

Under a huge amount of financial strain at the moment since a lot of this has been ordered for a long time, or even already paid for and shipped since I had to keep it all moving despite not having time to make an update. Sorry I haven't gotten a substantial update to you guys sooner! It's a bit of a sloppy update, I'll try to tune it over the course of October. Feel free to ask away for things! Especially the stock I have on-hand, looking to move that stuff out. I have to get another offsite storage to handle November's incoming cabs, so anything out really helps. Now's a good time to pick up some of that stuff with no wait, as well as being able to get detailed photos and discussion in with me as to what you are getting!

Copy-pasting full first page posts for convenience. Future updates I'll only note what I add/remove.

Machines For Sale (Available Now):

Battle Conductor - $1,250 - Very limited support at the moment, still in progress
Love Live - $1,750 - These work offline with limited song list/difficulty unlocks, network support in progress, preference given to people buying full sets or taking a terminal with it (terminal is $1,250)
Noir HD - $1,100 - Blue/red cabs, Full HD (1080p) monitors
Nostalgia - $1,750
Pop'n Music (Yellow Cabinet) - $1,000 - These are bad monitor cabs, PM for further details, photos, negotiation, VERY much prefer contact via Discord for more in-depth discussion
reflecbeat - $1,000
Sound Voltex - $2,250 - Priced AS-IS, they all work, but I'm not picking over condition for people since theres 10-20 cabs to go through, price is extremely fair for what it is
Vewlix F - $1,250
Vewlix F/FC (Bad Monitor) - $1,000 - Some will be missing back doors/locks, sold as-is, but I can look over these with you pre-purchase
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6R - $7,500 - Considering selling my current set, currently runs 6 online, with 6R support planned later, is running a terminal emulator/no terminal included, price is for a pair of cabs

Cabinets For Sale (Incoming Containers):

These all have an expected arrival date in November.

Battle Conductor - $1,250 - Very limited support at the moment, still in progress
beatmaniaIIDX - $3,500 - There will probably be a few lined up, price is for a working current hardware cab, some example photos
Blanc - $1,250 - 4 available, Zenkai Battle Royale cabs, no PCB, no PCB mounting board
Dance Dance Revolution HD (Black Cabinet) - $13,000 - HD cab with light spires released for DDR X
Grigio - $2,000 - NAMCO's current HD cab
jubeat - $1,750 - Price up due to rising costs, lower availability, longer wait
Lindbergh - $1,100 - Expect some heavy monitor burn, these cabs in general don't age well in that dept.
Love Live - $1,750 - These work offline with limited song list/difficulty unlocks, network support in progress, preference given to people buying full sets or taking a terminal with it (terminal is $1,250)
Noir HD - $1,100 - Blue and red should be available
Noir HD (Tekken 7: Fated Retribution) - $1,500 - Includes Tekken 7 ES3, recommended as a pair
Nostalgia - $1,750
Pop'n Music - $1,750 - Yellow cabinets with WavePass tower $1,750, orange/blue $2,000, dead monitor yellow cabs available at $1,000
PRas 3 - $2,000 - Includes ALLS
Sound Voltex - $2,250 - Priced AS-IS, they all work, but I'm not picking over condition for people since theres 10-20 cabs to go through, price is extremely fair for what it is
Vewlix Diamond Black - $3,000
Vewlix Diamond Blue - $2,000
Vewlix Diamond Orange - $2,750
Vewlix L/AMI/F/FC (Bad Monitor) - $1,000 - Some will be missing back doors/locks, sold as-is, but I can look over these with you pre-purchase
Vewlix FC - $1,250
Vewlix L/AMI - $1,250

Cabinets For Sale (Future Containers)

Flexible to load into containers starting November if fully paid for. These probably wouldn't come until December.

beatmaniaIIDX - $3,500 - There will probably be a few lined up, price is for a working current hardware cab, some example photos
BishiBashi Channel - $2,750
Blanc - $1,250 - 4 available, Zenkai Battle Royale cabs, no PCB, no PCB mounting board
Densha De GO! HD (Compact) - $5,000
Fate/Grand Order Arcade - $2,000 - Very basic support (boot ONLY), NO card stock available (project in progress)
GITADORA - $7,500/pair - Will NOT sell DrumMania separately, if you insist on asking, Ill take $5,500 for JUST the drum side, these come as a pair and I'm really tired of 90% of requests being "sell me DM only" PENDING
Groove Coaster - $2,000 - Some available for $1,750 with heavier burn monitors
Kancolle Arcade - $2,000 - Very basic support (boot/guest play ONLY), NO card stock available (project in progress)
Nostalgia - $1,750
Pokken Tournament - $1,750 - Must buy in pairs, they have been quite rare lately
Pop'n Music SD - $2,000 - Newer model CRT cabs
reflecbeat - $1,000
Vewlix Diamond Black - $3,000
Vewlix Diamond Blue - $2,000
Vewlix Diamond Orange - $2,750
Wani Wani Panic - $2,000 - Two Wani 1, one Wani 2

Ask/Waitlist

These sell fast, are hard to get, or some combination of factors, thus I have to keep a waitlist for them.

CHUNITHM - $2,750 - Prices are rising, this is on waitlist now
Dance Rush - $11,000 - High demand, low supply, resulting high price
Initial D: The Arcade - $6,000 - High demand, low supply, resulting high price
MaiMai DX - $9,500 - Price estimate, exceptionally difficult to buy, resulting high price
Taiko no Tatsujin HD - $7,000 - Running Green offline software, none left, not expecting more
WACCA - $2,750 - Will not come with keychip, currently limited network support provided, 2 repro LED boards included, photo may not be exact cabinet. We expect support to end for these in Japan with a significant price drop, long waitlist

Kits & Parts For Sale:

NAMCO System 357C $400 Shipped - These are Gundam EXVS or Tekken Tag 2, let me know if you are looking for any particular games
NAMCO System ES3 $400 Shipped - These are Tekken 7 FR, let me know if you are looking for any particular games
TAITO Type X3 $350-$400 Shipped - $400 for NESiCAxLive 2 units
SEGA RingEdge ASK - There is a build of the multi for this, just 2 or so games not supported (Blade Arcus and DOA iirc), also useful to replace bad RingEdges in dedicated games
SEGA RingEdge 2 $250 Shipped - Can help prepare in advance for APM2 or Niko Multi

Aime Card $6 up to 9, $5 10-49, $4 50+ - Currently not ordering in bulk
BanaPass Card $6 up to 9, $5 10-49, $4 50+ - Currently not ordering in bulk
eAmuse Card $6 up to 9, $5 10-49, $4 50+ - Currently not ordering in bulk
NESiCA Card $6 up to 9, $5 10-49, $4 50+ - Currently not ordering in bulk

B1 Poster Frame*** $42 - Orders closed
B2 Poster Frame*** $42 - Orders closed

TAITO 43cm Stool* $105 - NOT TAKING ORDERS/WAITLIST, INDEFINITE
TAITO 48cm Stool* $105 - NOT TAKING ORDERS/WAITLIST, INDEFINITE
TAITO Bench** $400 - NOT TAKING ORDERS/WAITLIST, INDEFINITE

* These are recommended in batches of 3-5, there's little to no difference in shipping cost ordering fewer. These can be stacked on a cabinet to save shipping cost.
** I only order these at special request. If you are buying a cabinet, it will only cost around $25 to add it to the freight shipment. Otherwise, I will only personally deliver these on my normal delivery routes (see 7th post) or ship FedEx (got the rates lower, but still around $140). In the case of FedEx, be prepared to lose all insurance claims, they have proven themselves tenaciously against accepting ANY fault.
*** Recommend ordering these in quantities of 6-10. Any less is a very large cost per frame, I have no way to lower this cost to you. I will also pack with delivery routes (see 7th post) and on cabs when possible.

DM's on a Vewlix F.

Also curious would a Taito x style multi be a good starter upgrade to a base cabinet. New to cabs and not sure how tough these are to harness/loom for other formats of consoles/jvs .

Back