What's new
For Sale
I hate to keep throwing dire post after dire post, but it's been 3 weeks of 100hr work weeks, and the next month or two is only looking worse, not better. A lot of people have asked how they can help, and really there isn't much, but one thing that can help alleviate it is if you are buying something from me, pay for it. If you are considering buying something for me, come forward and seal the deal. I DESPISE having to ask for that but the enormous volume I'm moving comes with enormous bills, nearly 300k this month alone. I generally offer generous timetables for payment, but now is not the time. If it continues much worse I will have to start selling items promised to people to others who can pay faster; that goes against my fundamentals, but I gotta keep cash flowing.

I AM reaching out to everyone who owes on an order, likely repeatedly; I apologize for that. If I haven't reached out, please it'd really help too if you can reach out to me and save me that. This massive volume won't continue forever, a couple of those import orders are ending and I'll be at good stable ground again, just not the next two months or so. Will I survive without the above help? Yeah. It'll really break me though, and I'll be feeling it for a while. That's why I'm asking for this help; I'd like to keep providing a higher standard of service, I just can't without everyone doing their part right now. I'll try to keep things updated here as much as I can!

A reminder, my containers are FULL, 1-3 containers back from each source. If you do not pay for your cabs, there is a chance they will ship later than sooner. Space is a premium right now. Unpaid orders WILL be delayed.

Update, can't leave people hangin'. I'm still getting slammed. Probably will be for the next 2 months. After that I should be over a few distributors and hopefully back to some normalcy. Here's how containers are coming along:

Special order container they still haven't booked, though the order is fully paid and ready. Shipping was the most expensive I've ever paid, 2-3x normal rates. Will update when this ships.

Beatstream/DanceManiaX container is shipped, it should arrive early next month. There'll be a follow-up container from them probably with GFDM, the djMAIN Pop'n cabs, KeyboardMania, some other stuff.

From my main distro, the container that was supposed to arrive end of last month is bumped back to March 19th, I think we can expect all future containers to have similar delays until shipping lanes clear up. No idea when that will be. I'm just happy we're getting anything booked at all. The next container should load in 2 weeks, set to arrive end of April.

From my secondary distro, first container loads this week, second end of the month, third on Apr. 11th. I'm waiting until sometime in May to ship any more from them since I'm horribly backed up and barely able to keep up with the hundreds of thousands it's costing me to keep things moving. That means a fair amount of stuff ordered won't come until June, I'm just that backed up.

Mini-cute container isn't scheduled yet, but hoping to load it at the end of the month.

All that said, I will be freighting out everything I can ASAP, I have a 1,000 sq/ft warehouse, I can't keep all that stuff forever haha. I'll probably be doing 1-2 trips each to SoCal, Bay Area, and Seattle, but not sure when. I have to be here to receive each container and since container delays can't be predicted, I don't know when I'll be free or when stuff will arrive until close to time. Sorry, I just can't give narrow timeframes. I'll probably be hiring someone for at least 1 or 2 of those trips to make sure the outgoing flow of cabs is within tolerance though.

I'll be trying to update sales lists sometime in the next two weeks, lot of people have asked me where I list stuff and I just don't have time to keep it up. The forum posts here are generally the most up-to-date, even if a few weeks between updates. Will post more as things come up

And my next container just got bumped back 11 days too. Seeing a trend? For the first time I think I'm actually going to break out of my broad timeframe estimates, everything is just going to take a long time to ship from now on.

For the special order container, they weren't able to book anything until late April. I'm really upset about it, they also charged us significantly higher than every single other container we've ever gotten, peak times or not. Will try to keep things updated

I've updated the sales listings as well as cabinet status on first post to cover most of what needs to be said I think. Reminder if you want to order something, listed on the sales thread or not, please let me know sooner than later. Common stuff that isn't listed here is generally easy for me to order, it just won't come for several months, if you don't ask now, it'll just be even longer. I counted it out and there's around 450+ cabs I have on order that haven't gotten here yet. PLEASE bear with me, I'm one person, I can only move so much so fast

I've been having it extremely hard the last week keeping everything moving without a hitch. I want to drive a really critical point home; I've told people that it is impossible to predict container arrivals anymore. I just had a container get loaded, reach port, and have a 1-month delay to be loaded onto a ship to come over. That's before any delays in transit, at the receiving port, releasing, customs, etc. Please take it to heart when I say it's not predictable anymore, and don't assume the container your stuff is on will be any exception. I will still update anyone who inquires to me about the arrival date of their goods, but don't assume that it will be a good answer. Bear with us, sea freight has had mounting problems for several months, this is what it has done.

After recent quotes, I feel like STI freight prices are going up a bit, some cabs I’ve been getting back higher quotes than I’ve ever seen. If I give an estimate when ordering cabs from me, it’ll probably be good to err on the higher side of things, if not more, for the time being. Just a friendly warning just in case.

One container did come, but I’ve had to move a full truckload out of the warehouse the very next day, my roommates out of my house since then, and prepare a second full truckload as well. I’m processing people’s orders on that container in between everything. Bear with me, it’s all getting done!

Update since I made some time to try to organize the current incoming container schedule. All these arrival dates are pending 1-2 week delays at any time, so I really don’t have solid answers when stuff will arrive exactly. The order these containers shipped already doesn’t match the arrival order because of random delays. Please understand that when you ask for an update, as I can’t easily say whether your stuff is on the next container or not. They keep shuffling around.

April 29
May 5
May 16
May 17
May 21

Also, I have been mocked for my use of time while posting here about how busy I am and how my response times are long. I do not tolerate those with a complete lack of respect for the time investment that goes into this. It’s shameful and petty to use such things as a tool to further your personal feelings and self-satisfaction. It only does yourself a huge disservice. Shame on you.

Rest of you, thank you for working with me as well as checking in for updates, it has been very helpful to keep the flow moving and my sanity in check! It’s not the level of service I want to be able to provide, but it’s what is possible with the time and volume given. I appreciate you all!

Also, I have been mocked for my use of time while posting here about how busy I am and how my response times are long. I do not tolerate those with a complete lack of respect for the time investment that goes into this. It’s shameful and petty to use such things as a tool to further your personal feelings and self-satisfaction. It only does yourself a huge disservice. Shame on you.
Like the other Sales Thread. Your own Sales Thread isn't a soapbox either. It's a Sales Thread. Should honestly keep it clean and move forward.

I think he can do what he wants in his own sales thread. Especially if it is showing gratitude towards the good clients and people he communicates with, and throw shade at the asshats. He also gave his updates here.
you’ve started dirtying his thread by lecturing. Now I’ve dirtied it more... bah.

Carry on, Cereth. You’re doing a great job and everyone I’ve talk to about dealing with you have said nothing but great things.

Like the other Sales Thread. Your own Sales Thread isn't a soapbox either. It's a Sales Thread. Should honestly keep it clean and move forward.
Editing for mistake

Last edited:
You’re also a person who openly publicly stated hates me. I don’t think you have any place here. You don’t need to call yourself out.
Where was this exactly cause I don't hate you. Take it to PM, like I've done with you in the past, which has always been friendly.

Back