What's new
For Sale
I am closing requests entirely until August. My request list is too big. It's not that I can't put more on it, it's more that I can't fulfill that much. Until such time it is manageable again, I am only fulfilling requests already on the list and listing anything I get that isn't on the list. Items listed will be first-come first-serve, cash up front. I don't want to do things this way, but I have to in order to keep the flow moving correctly. Any new listings will most likely go to Facebook groups, Discord, and here on the forums. Any requests to be contacted when something comes up will be turned away. Sorry, I just can't for a while.

A few other notes: I'm having inconsistent problems writing RE2 HDDs, so I will be sending out RE2s AS-IS. Until I can figure out what problem I'm having, I can't really afford to do support on that kind of stuff right now. I'd rather not offer an imperfect service. Naturally, I'll still handle any unexpected hardware issues. Most likely I'm going to just sit on most of the PCB stock or sell them AS-IS at a lower rate.

I updated as best as I could updates of incoming inventory. 75% or so of what new I've gotten is going straight to my waitlist, so it won't make it here unless people turn it down. Refer to the listings posts on the first page for anything that has changed. I'm sure I'm forgetting some info, will make another post if I think of it.

Container updates:

Apr. 29 container is still on the boat. It's fully cleared, but probably the ship can't dock.

May 5 container is delayed until May 15.

Adding May 25 container.

Things are about to get really bad. I HAVE to take a business trip to TX for a week, and there is no one-week period I can take for the next 2 months without leaving a container go, except between the Apr. 29 container and May (now) 15 container. If the Apr. 29 container gets another week delay at port (possible), I will have to have someone else receive. It will also mean 100% of the stuff on the container won't get processed or shipped until around the 15th, when 4 entire containers all come in the same week. I'll have +150 cabs in the warehouse that I can't process in advance, completely overflowing my space, and unable to process outgoing deliveries in that period at all.

Reiterating that I am closing ALL new requests until August at the earliest. Situations like above require my full attention, even with me getting extra support to get through the upcoming deliveries and containers. I will start telling people such for any inquiries that are outside of existing requests or cabs I already have ordered and listed.

Current relevant update. I cancelled my business trip because container schedules are too volatile. The container that arrived Apr. 29 is still stuck at port, nearly two weeks now. It's impossible to guess when stuff will actually be here, so just reminding again that any update you DO get from me about the arrival of your cabs, I can NOT accurately estimate it. Stuff like this is why I say as such.

The next 3 containers are all on the same ship, docking at the same time. I have no idea if they'll all release at once or not, if any of them will show up here on time or not, anything like that.

Heads-up, I had a catastrophic happening at my desk. In short, all of my saved open PMs are no longer here, among the more minor repercussions. Please reply to the PM chain in which you contacted me if you are waiting on me for ANYTHING, so that I can rebuild my list of tasks, please and thank

Always fine. I think I recovered everything I had open in tabs here. Everything else is intact, just not laid out in front of me like it was before.

I have for the most part contacted everyone on the next 4 incoming containers. First container is unloading at 10am today. Next three have all cleared customs and dock tomorrow. Expect a 2-week delay on those containers reaching me, since that's the delay on the first one we had to wait on.

I've started the process of laying out logistics for the next two months, and put in place a new system to manage 200 clients across 10 containers and 5 distributors. It's not something I ever expected, at most I was dealing with 2 containers and 1 distributor at a time. Now people have items coming in on 3 different containers from multiple locations, so something needed to be done. It's not perfect yet. If I ask you what I owe you, it's not because your order isn't recorded; it's because it hasn't been compiled on one cross-referenced list yet. Bear with me.

Any rate, it's all good news so far! All keeps going well, there'll be around 120 new cabs in the warehouse within a week and I'll be fully focused on getting a few delivery trucks out, as well as freight shipments. Right now I'll be arranging one trip to SoCal, one to Bay Area, one to Seattle, and one to FL (this is all one customer, no spare room). I'm filling those trucks to the brim and not shipping them until they are full. I may not be able to get everything in this batch on those trucks. I've done my best to balance things so that if someone is waiting on a lot of items that aren't here yet, they'll end up on the second trip to each of those locations.

I think that's it for now. Anyone with cabs coming in can expect to hear from me regularly, if not, feel free to reach out to me instead!

Follow-up, with 4 containers/120 or so cabs coming potentially in the next week, 80-100 of which needs to go out, it is a massive undertaking that does not leave me any flexibility. If you contact me and it is not related or is not extreme high priority, you will probably not receive a response. If I am in contact with you about anything, please respond promptly, because if I've made the time to contact you, it's important. Please help me through this next 1-3 weeks efficiently.

Note if you don't get a response, I probably did read your message and file away a note to get back in touch whenever there are periods I'm not 100% focused on pressing tasks. If I haven't responded to you by the time I follow up this post to say the workload is lifted, contact me again just in case. I know it's a lot to ask and sounds like I'm taking on too much, just want to assure you I'm not. I'm set up to deal with it, just need some help from people to keep it efficient and streamlined! Thanks in advance!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE I JUST GOT NOTICE THERE'S A 4TH CONTAINER ON THE SAME SHIP AND IT CLEARED CUSTOMS

It's gonna be a wild ride

From all arcades nerds: THANK YOU for all your hard work. I picked up 2 cabs this week for other people and had to answer 50 questions... I can't even begin to imagine the amount of questions you have to answers. The worst part? I'm sure you do it smiling! :)

Last edited:
For all arcades nerds: THANK YOU for all your hard work. I picked up 2 cabs this week for other people and had to answer 50 questions... I can't even begin to imagine the amount of questions you have to answers. The worst part? I'm sure you do it smiling! :)
Look it's impossible to lie and say I don't like doing this. I do. One container at a time, one shipment at a time. Going to be a big reward for everyone involved when it's all done. It's worth it :)

Please do not contact me for the next 2 weeks or so unless you have active orders. I have 4 containers coming in this week, and a crew of 6 to manage. There’s 4 full deliveries in the works and multiple truckloads with STI. I won’t be getting back to anyone until everything off these containers is processed, any messages sent now will almost certainly be lost. Just giving advance notice not to expect to hear from me!

EDIT: Another note while it's on my mind, I'm holding on all TTX3 processing for people as well, if you buy a TTX3, I will not preload anything or do any ATA stuff. The whole batch of what I ordered was USFIV or NxL2, and for some reason we can't get any ATA keys and my SATA analyzer doesn't work. To save on expectations, all future orders of TTX3 will only be powered to test, no extra done to them

Last edited:
So I've got a potential problem. There's more cabs going to the Bay than can fit in a truck, but not enough to warrant a second truck. I even did a priority list and there's still over a truck of priority goods. Something will have to be left behind. If you are getting anything on the Bay delivery, I will probably try to reach out to you soon to schedule something. Absolutely someone will just not be able to get their cabs right now. I don't have any way to work around that. I'm seeing if I can't send the third truck to Seattle through Sacramento first at least so that some things can be delivered later. Reach out to me as well if you are expecting something delivered to the Bay this weekend.

LA deliveries are almost done, that seems to be going well!

I haven't been posting at all, too busy fulfilling orders. Mistakes are starting to happen, so I'm extending any holds on orders. While I really need to list and sell more items, I cannot take on any more orders easily, I'll only be taking them if it's for something listed or already on order. All others will be turned away. I can't really afford to have corrections to make, so I want to make sure all current orders are good, reduce the workload to something reasonable before picking up more. Expect August. I'll post some things if available.

Some notes before I get into listing anything new. The quality of my service has taken a hit in the last 2-3 months. There simply isn't enough time to keep up, I've had to hire people to do regional deliveries, and mistakes have happened. I do everything in my power to minimize the chances of this, but along with the massive volume coming and going, there's going to be unavoidable logistical imperfections.

I am still closed for any orders outside of what I list here, I'll be taking the next few days to get the sales listing as updated as possible. I'm also taking the next week or two to catch up on any orders on hold, as well as reopen the orders for the white UNIANA DDRs. This is the first time in 2 months I've had to really do much of anything related to orders.

Status updates, while I have something like 15 BeatStreams here, facing some very savage walls getting everything up to snuff. These are going to continue to take time. All containers have been arriving successfully as expected, outgoing shipments on time. Around 300+ cabs have come and gone in the last 2 months. Everything is working as much as it can, stuff is getting done.

Container costs just went up another $3,000 for me. There will be less opportunities for me to discount prices on cabs for people buying more than one cab or buying regularly. That's roughly $100 per cab. Also, every step of transit is heavily delayed. There are major shortages of rental trucks as well, so delivery schedules will be slower, and costs higher there too. For those getting deliveries to SoCal/Bay/Seattle, I'll be doing those more when I can, less when it's convenient for everyone. The last delivery run I had to camp out at a rental agency 45 mins away and hope someone didn't pick up a truck. I almost just bought one, but those are expensive and hard to come by too. Point is, this is not a click/buy and stuff shows up exactly when you want it type deal. I had to cancel an order on someone who couldn't wait a day or two for a stool shipment that was sitting on the dock with a FedEx label without complaining about losing patience, and couldn't understand that working 100hrs a week means I don't know when I'll go back to the warehouse to check. I do not ever profess to adhering to any perfect schedule. I do the best I can and always respond with updates when I have them. With the current nature of trade, we're lucky to have one-month ballpark estimates be met. For the 199 out of 200 other people, you've all been very understanding and a pleasure to work with, just want you all to know I really appreciate that.

With that out of the way, some things to list. Still a lot of items that are backlogged and going straight to the request list, not making it to public sales. I'll post small updates as I tidy the list, please rely on the front page posts for the most current listings.

Available now:

BeatStream $3,000 / $2,500 x15 - Price with and without header, these are getting a full restore first, possible negotiations for parts/gutted cabs, note these will take some time to finish restoration (these are currently not restoreable, being held for now)
Dance Dance Revolution SOLO - $1,250 - These are being sold AS-IS, 2 monitor works, 1 does not, PCB will have dead CD/RTC, 1 missing kick plate, have mildew smell but in solid physical/cosmetic shape overall, expect them to have wear from sitting for 10+ years
DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy $1,000
DrumMania - $900 - These are being sold AS-IS, most monitor works, PCB is V-V3 series, do not boot, have mildew smell but in solid physical/cosmetic shape overall, expect them to have wear from sitting for 10+ years
GachaGachamp - $1,600 - Monitor comes on for 10s and shuts down, game plays blind, in excellent overall cosmetic condition, but mildew smell, wear from sitting for 10+ years
Groove Coaster - Offering for interest, currently awaiting a Type X Zero repair and monitor does not work, can fix X Zero and replace monitor, or sell as-is
GuitarFreaks - $800 - These are being sold AS-IS, most monitor works, PCB is V-V3 series, do not boot, have mildew smell but in solid physical/cosmetic shape overall, expect them to have wear from sitting for 10+ years
KeyboardMania - $1,250 - Being sold AS-IS, monitors work, PCB has a few bad components/boards, have mildew smell but in solid physical/cosmetic shape overall, expect them to have wear from sitting for 10+ years, keys VERY yellow
Pop'n Music SD $1,500 - This is just a suggestion, these are Pop'n 1 or 2 export version, suggested mainly for a collector who specifically wants old hardware

End of July/early August arrival:

Pump It Up CX - $6,500 - JP Prime or Prime 2, not sure which I'll sell
Sound Voltex V - $2,250 - Priced AS-IS, they all work, but I'm not picking over condition for people since there's 10-20 cabs to go through, price is extremely fair for what it is
Sound Voltex Real Generator - $200 - I'm giving these mainly for people buying cabs, but I have a lot on order, I am currently not selling paper

End of August/early September arrival:

BishiBashi Channel - $2,500
Dance Rush - $10,500
Groove Coaster - $1,750
MUSECA - $3,000 - Still rare, price may increase, limited availability, photo may not be exact cabinet, no top POP included
PRas 3 - $1,750 - Includes ALLS PCB, photo is example only, not necessarily cabinet for sale
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,500 - Does not include top/side flags, photo example only
Sound Voltex V (Offline) - $3,000 - Same as above but offline, no guarantee, but I'd assume since these got offline kits, it's likely they are in better overall condition
Synchronica - $3,500
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,500 - Pending sales to existing requests
WACCA - $5,500 - Will not come with keychip, currently limited network support provided, working on repro LED boards, photo may not be exact cabinet, more will be available later

Later:

CHUNITHM - $3,500 - Availability likely November/December, photos example only
jubeat - $1,250 - Will open orders later, photos example only
Ongeki - $8,000 - Very limited availability
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 - Will open orders later
SQ - Will list later
Taiko no Tatsujin 13 - Will list later

A container just went up ANOTHER $4,000. I'm looking at roughly $15,000 to ship it. For reference, normal rates are around $3,400-$4,000. This will affect price, ability to offer discounts, and rate at which goods can be delivered. I can't just eat the cost and ignore it anymore.

Hang in there Cereth, I've only dealt with you once but you were outstanding. I don't think people realize how much work you put in to make these things available to them.

Appreciate it. I'll definitely say that I'm not able to uphold a high standard of service right now. Nobody's problem but my own. I've done what I can to ease it and work towards a better balance with work, but it's going to be 4-6 months before that can happen, even at my best estimates. In too deep atm

Back