What's new
For Sale
Where was this exactly cause I don't hate you. Take it to PM, like I've done with you in the past, which has always been friendly.
You may be right, I checked my notes, it’s not you. Editing comment for the moment

I don't think anyone said they hate you personally. Though quite a few people are tired of hearing you incessantly piss, moan and complain on every form of social media about how busy you are. If business is so good, hire another employee and stop crying.

I’m not a person that ghosts people just because I’m busy. Everyone has a right to know what I am up to. This is my business, I choose to inform everyone of my situations so that everyone knows what’s up. It’s workflow management. Nobody’s forcing you to read it. Also, you are the person who openly stated you don’t like me. I can’t really take a word you say without a grain of salt. Very bluntly, you aren’t welcome here, with very clear reasons. You have no care to understand any of the underlying conditions that I work with, nor do you really seem to care about my operations. You have been hostile before, and even if you have anything constructive to say, I am predisposed to be on my guard with you. Please leave.

You are in fact, the person who ghosted me, and left me hanging. TWICE. Neither time did you even take a second to say "hey sorry about that" or "geeze, I messed up". I never once said that I hate you, but I have said that you're a poor businessman and very poor at communication. Yes ,I don't like you and my reasons have been stated above. So take this with two grains of salt, and maybe use the feedback to improve your business instead of trying to shit over other peoples.

I'm blunt and honest yes. I've said my piece, and I'm sure this will be deleted. Doesn't mean you cant use this to be better at your chosen profession.

Whooooohooo container roulette baby!! Come on Vewlix container, come on daddy needs a HD cab. Keep your head up Cereth and keep grinding away.

Doesn't mean you cant use this to be better at your chosen profession.
I did. I fixed it, and informing regularly my state of operation is part of it. I’m not just a start-up anymore. I wouldn’t be here right now if I hadn’t isolated and fixed those problems. I don’t have time to let things rot, if I weren’t tackling issues on a daily basis, I wouldn’t be working 100hrs a week and I’d probably collapse under what I’ve taken on. I am watching other importers collapse because they don’t tackle their communication problems. I’m even trying to rescue them from their own mistakes, but that doesn’t do any good if they don’t make fundamental changes themselves. Trust me, I’m painfully aware of what is required of me. If anyone else has anything to say about how I’ve handled transactions for the last two years, I have yet to hear about it. I’m not perfect, but if something is wrong, I can’t fix it if I don’t know about it. Almost all conflict I’ve had with any sales has been directly due to not being informed there was a problem

EDIT: also should mention, I do appreciate you being civil. That helps. I don’t really WANT to disturb the peace or anything, just seeking overall better experience for everyone, everywhere. It’s business for me now, but it’s still a hobby and I want others to get at least what I believe is a standard, whether from myself or others. It’s why I interact where I do and how I do. Easy to clash egos and stir up trouble when it happens, we’re all different. I do get that and I try to check myself. Sorry I rub off the wrong way to some people more often than not when stuff comes up

Last edited:
I don't think anyone said they hate you personally. Though quite a few people are tired of hearing you incessantly piss, moan and complain on every form of social media about how busy you are. If business is so good, hire another employee and stop crying.
In this case, if he can let everyone know at once "Hey shit is busy, I'll get back to you all once things get a bit more clear" in one post as opposed to sending an individual letter to 100+ different accounts, this is most likely the most feasible and less stressful way of alerting everyone.

I've gotten quite a number of cabs from Cereth and customer service has been his highest priority.

Either way, looking forward to the next cab.

DanceManiaX/BeatStream container has arrived. All but one DanceManiaX should have basic functionality. The white of the sides is pretty discolored, I'm going to see if some basic cleaner will help. Everything smells a bit of mildew, but there really isn't any mold or anything. The warehouse these were in were just definitely dry, climate-controlled environments. Besides the discoloration and smell, these are in condition about to what I expected. There is little of the wear you'd expect from being used for 20 years, mainly wear from sitting uncared about. Internal components look good because of this. Haven't checked any monitors, most 573s are already there so I don't need to replace any, some have Error 1 or dead RTC. Should be easy fixes or just install a multidisc. I'll be consulting with buyers to see what they want done. afaik so far they are all DanceManiaX 1stMIX, not export versions, not 2nd. They all have headers and all have kick plates.

BeatStream is going to take a lot of time. All of them are missing headphone jacks, both monitors/touchscreen, PCBs. I've sourced enough PCBs to fulfill initial orders, and there's enough extra parts for me to convert the one Nostalgia I have here back to BeatStream, but I won't be able to fulfill any orders until those touchscreens are sorted out. They are all for the most part in ok shape, bit of that mildew smell, little wear from not being cared about. I haven't dug through things to take stock of extra stuff like headers and whatnot yet, just know there's at least one or two headers and one or two side flags.

It's going to take me a while to sit down, unwrap and test things. As you can see, the upcoming container schedule is absolutely brutal, and I'm already chained by a lot of open projects. Will be doing what I can to get to all this, mainly first just to fulfill or progress existing customers. I want to say I mentioned it at the beginning as well, but reiterating now: I had no guarantee any of these would arrive off the boat ready to go, and I don't want to send out any non-working product. Discussion can be made about sending some of the stuff out AS-IS, if someone wants to work on these cabs themselves. I will re-negotiate pricing for those of you who would like that.

I think that's all I got on this container for the moment. I'll eventually reach out to all buyers and speak further, but if you happen to see this and want to get back in touch on your own, it is also welcome!

Crap!! Ok were not out the game yet, next container Vewlix container!!

God I wish I knew which container would actually show up next. The last one showed up a few days after arrival date which is super normal, the one before was over a week just to book a pick up. Who knows

Apr. 29 container is on-time and cleared customs. It should become available to me next week, sans any delays at the port facility. That could be up to a week, so at worst it'll come the week after. This container is most of the PRas 3, first batch of Vewlixes, reflecbeat, Theatrhythm, jubeats, some DDRs, the like, as well as the Type X3s and a big stock of RingEdge 2s.

I'll reach out to everybody on the order ASAP and arrange shipments for those receiving freight, update people waiting on other cabs. Please note the SoCal/Bay/Seattle truck will not be delivering until after 1 or 2 more containers come in. Bear with me, tons of open projects atm and various stages of paperwork/planning for the next 4 containers after this and further as well. Anyone who's on this container is now in range of immediate priority for me though, so we'll be talking soon and making arrangements

@Cereth Has been nothing but professional in my dealings with him. So much so, that I feel confident in prepaying over $2500 and having him hold on to it for months because he has been transparent with me about what he's doing and where things are. Rock on brotha. Its a small community we have here, and its not just about getting "your loot" its about customer service and trust and he has been legit with me the whole way through.

Do what you gotta do, I can't imagine this stuff being easy to handle. Can't wait for that vewlix container =)

@Cereth What are Sega Lindburgh Yellows running these days through you?
Right now I don't know. There was only 3 or so Yellow, and none had the JVS or sound card. You can probably consider it not worth looking into for the moment.

@Cereth Has been nothing but professional in my dealings with him. So much so, that I feel confident in prepaying over $2500 and having him hold on to it for months because he has been transparent with me about what he's doing and where things are. Rock on brotha. Its a small community we have here, and its not just about getting "your loot" its about customer service and trust and he has been legit with me the whole way through.

Do what you gotta do, I can't imagine this stuff being easy to handle. Can't wait for that vewlix container =)
Your pair is this container, just won't run a truck until the next container or later. If I haven't reached to you yet, you're welcome to reach out to me with any specific questions about your cabs.

Right now I don't know. There was only 3 or so Yellow, and none had the JVS or sound card. You can probably consider it not worth looking into for the moment.

Your pair is this container, just won't run a truck until the next container or later. If I haven't reached to you yet, you're welcome to reach out to me with any specific questions about your cabs.
sweet! thanks for the update!

By not hiring other people he is keeping the margins good for us as customers I hope everybody understands that. Prices would have to go up a bit if he started hiring help.

This! People do not understand how much more goods go up if your seller hires a whole work force.
I quite like the videos of @Careth climbing over cabinets, it's like is my cabinet in there? will he fall? How does he get over that?

Back