What's new

euphoria

Professional
Reaction score
Hi :

Im late to the party. Really really late. What are the chances of a kit?
Also my deco is fully untested. So i will need some help to sort it out at some point. This is a deco cassette replacement i suspect?

Regards
Euphoria

TMF68k

Student
Reaction score
The repair was completed successfully.

DSC_2946~2.JPGDSC_2947.JPG

TMF68k

Student
Reaction score
But then I realized.
Burger Time-JP is running on a Burnin' rubber-US set2.
Night star-US set1 and Treasure Island-US set2 do not activate.

This was reproduced on both PCBs purchased at different times, so could it be a ROM data issue?

View: https://youtu.be/Jx0MZYyX65Y

Reaction score
In case anyone gets a 2732 BIOS EPROM and has a -3 (PHAT) machine and doesn't want (or can't) split it onto two 2716s:
You need:
A 74(LS/HC/??)08. (I tried a Diode-AND, didn't work, but I also had PSU issues as well as some intermittent contact on the dongle and didn't know, so maybe now it works) (the God of Unused Gates wouldn't grant me a wish there sadly - on Scramble bootlegs basically anything goes because it feels like every chip has unused gates on those)
The /OE (Pin 18) of the left (Designation 0) ROM goes to A11. The /OEs from both (0 and 1) original EPROMs get ANDed and the result goes to the 2732s /OE.

Works on my machine. It's a PHAT that's so early, it actually has BLACK dip switches.

Reaction score
Date codes on most ICs are mid 80 (10th-30th week) and there isn't a lot of fluctuation even across different brands. At least those that have legible (for me) datecodes.
Not many Fujitsus though. Still says -3 on all the boards. Lots of bodge wires.

Ah and "Pin 18) of the left" that means Pin eighteen, stupid auto-emojis.

kralaskan

Beginner
Reaction score
My kits arrived today, first one plug and played just fine. Second one have not tried yet but it’s clean. I’m missing a monitor tube and coin mech assy. From one of my cocktails if anyone has parts

Frodon74

New User
Reaction score
Hi, if it’s still possible I’d like to buy one multi déco cassette for my data east cocktail table.
Thanks !