What's new

ClarKent1975

Beginner
Reaction score
please add me to the wait list. I thought I was on it already from 2018 but I can no longer find my name on the wait list..

Apocalypse

Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
I haven’t seen any M72 boards for less than $950 in the last few months. The Multi pushed them all up.
Well, I think people should have more faith in the creators here. When a multi is announced they should buy a donor and not wait. :D
Because it's not a question of IF it will happen but rather WHEN. I can predict a huge boom in M92 prices too.

No beef with you @ShootTheCore I'm not taking it personally (and I know it wasn't said negatively towards me) but it's quite frustrating to be caught between two fires. On one side collectors attack me arguing the price of their "investment" (using such word for a hobby probably means a lot about their mentality) will drop with the multi, and on the other side people complain donors prices skyrocket. ?(

Ikaru

Student
Reaction score
I have a R-type original M72 😅Honestly,i hesitate to take the step 🤦‍♂️ ...But It will be more cheaper to buy all the games.Should I do it ?🥺 M72 Donors Are expensive now ...