What's new

arcadeWC

Professional
Reaction score
What does everyone do or how do you find a gun bezel for a 42" arcade monitor and Sega Lindbergh setup with Type II guns? Is there a plan to make one or does someone supply them?
Thanks.

Very easy, just use Sega cells and adapt around a bigger screen. You can drill holes in your bezel.
I've put some around my big TV for fun, it works. Now these cells are in my Lindbergh Universal Cabinet, around the screen. You just have to put 5 cells on top and 5 at bottom and keep the good order to plug them together.

Thanks. I am assuming you mean Sega Cells are the gun sensors (10 of them)? The issue for me is I don't have a bezel as I am using a 42" monitor mounted to a pedestal cabinet. I would need to modify or create a "bezel" of some kind to go around it otherwise I am just dealing with the LCD monitor casing itself and I don't want to have the sensors exposed around the monitor. I have seen some that have an encasement of some kind and have the "windows" in it to allow the signal to pass to the sensors. Was curious if this "snap-on" bezel for a 42" monitor is somehow standard or one has to create their own.

Yes, I mean gun sensors, sorry for my bad English. Just ask if you can't understand what I wrote :D .
To make easy support for sensors, just buy 2 electric gutters (not sure of this word, some square / flat tubes for electric wires), you can find iron or plastic, 2 centimeters high and 1 deep (or more). So you can easily just stick them on top and bottom of your screen. I drill a hole (16 millimeters) for each LED, and put plastique with adhesive UV filter to mask the hole.
Since you can calibrate games, the only important thing is that you have to use 2 * 5 sensors, and put the same length between 2 sensors. Distance between the 2 bars have no importance. For wiring just check cabinets manuals, easy it's just a circle.

Back