What's new
For Sale

Wilalvesbr

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a tested working Gunbird bootleg jamma board for sale.

Uncommon vertical shmup bootleg version that's not in MAME yet (last time that i checked).

$150.00 + shipping.

I will ship worldwide with tracking number + insurance!

I accept Paypal payment (+5.5% fees).

Regards,

Wilalvesbr

Attachments

• IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    288.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0350.jpg
    IMG_0350.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
What are the differences in this version than what is in MAME? That might generate interest in this version as this group generally does not have interest in bootlegs unless there is something unique with them (or they are not dumped).

Actually there were quite a bit of interest for bootleg boards recently, on top of my mind is Battle Garegga that also wasn't dumped like this one and ended up added to Mame.

Actually there were quite a bit of interest for bootleg boards recently, on top of my mind is Battle Garegga that also wasn't dumped like this one and ended up added to Mame.
Yeah, for some reason there was a run of bootleg Garegga, but that was probably because a real one is $1500+ and a member figured out how to hack it to be like a real board.

I'm not sure on Gunbird, since a real one is isn't too expensive.

Still, I'm not saying there is no value in it, I'm asking what is different about it. Why is it not in MAME, etc.

I'm not trying to derail your sale, but if you highlight the differences or rarity, you will probably get a sale!

This is probably veering way off topic, but the interest in the Garegga boots is because the real thing is painfully expensive, not because it is/wasn't in MAME. I suspect interest in the boots may have dropped since then, thanks to the MiSTer core.

Anyway, good luck with the sale & free bump!

I'd almost guarantee that the difference is the sound hardware. It's probably low quality sampled M6295 music loops and samples instead of proper music and sound (YM2610).
If you look at the photos that were posted, this is the chip I'm referring to.

Attachments

• F076C8C6-6985-47B2-8D75-E1012E28667A.jpeg
    F076C8C6-6985-47B2-8D75-E1012E28667A.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 53
It's been a year, the interest is not there.

Like I said last year, if you outline any differences you might generate interest.

Back