What's new
For Sale
I see a few more things I'd like a crack out. Do you know when the next shipping run might be? Thanks dude!

I see a few more things I'd like a crack out. Do you know when the next shipping run might be? Thanks dude!
Now the big load has arrived, the last bits are no trouble :)
I'll try and get any remaining backlog gone next week - includes anyone else with custom / big orders / strange addresses.

Post office has also extended the hours back to normal , Actual post's speed was normal (do you think?)
The only thing that needs stepping up faster is me ;)

Last edited:
Updated list Some new arrivals and sold stuff gone.

There's some big development / setting up costs for some new project thing and the zn1 bios is close to final...
So will be having a massive sort out of CPS1's and other nice ones soon - have been hoarding too many.

There's some big development / setting up costs for some new project thing and the zn1 bios is close to final...
So will be having a massive sort out of CPS1's and other nice ones soon - have been hoarding too many.
That's exciting!

We have one of the ZN dealios assembled. Wasn't too bad!

If you happen to have a MegaMan the Power Battle, please let me know. Hopefully I can finally get one, I’ve been looking for one for a long time.

That's exciting!

We have one of the ZN dealios assembled. Wasn't too bad!

Each version gets slightly easier, when it's setup it's done for good as all unencrypted stuff can be played.

If you happen to have a MegaMan the Power Battle, please let me know. Hopefully I can finally get one, I’ve been looking for one for a long time.

I do , and it's a conversion with original parts.

Each version gets slightly easier, when it's setup it's done for good as all unencrypted stuff can be played.

I do , and it's a conversion with original parts.
Cool. Whenever you get a chance could you send me a picture of the board? I may be interested in it.

Added a bunch of cps1's an a couple of neo carts.

I will try and list some more standard jamma soon
Next lot of boxes is out tomorrow :)

BONUS! FREE Available for pickup ONLY.
SANYO TV 27"? working - works great on supergun BIG
Matsui 14" working - not checked with supergun but has VHS player built in
They are in my way but can't bring myself to scrap em'

what model / how much current are the 24v psu's??

and as you have crt's - where are you located?

what model / how much current are the 24v psu's??

and as you have crt's - where are you located?
Cheshire for collection, power supply pic attached!
Made in china or taiwan models!

Attachments

• IMAG0017[1].jpg
    IMAG0017[1].jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 54
I have several world warriors so let me know what you need!
I think the WW's here are mostly B17 types

Yes, i have JAP , USA and euro here :)

Attachments

• IMAG0020[1].jpg
    IMAG0020[1].jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG0019[1].jpg
    IMAG0019[1].jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0018[1].jpg
    IMAG0018[1].jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 46
Zippy race sold
Prices lower on CPS1

World rally, samurai 2 and more added
And... legend of makai custom romboards running on hardware that should not exist :D

Also megaplay / megatech carts stocked up again!

Random- do any of the conversions fit the criteria for the upcoming multi?

Also, do we know when the next time you'll be able to ship is? I'd love to secure a spot. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks sir!

>Random- do any of the conversions fit the criteria for the upcoming multi?
CPS1 yes, R type 2 bootleg - no.
others ???

Also, do we know when the next time you'll be able to ship is?

Yes it's always a bit slow around here on getting things out, but as always things must be right or there's no point sending!
FWIW could be thursday, saturday or sunday, it's not my call - i'm not driving ATM.
The merc is not looking good not had time to work on it, very unfortunate but has not made much difference.

I'd love to secure a spot. Let me know what I need to do

It don't work like that LOL , the required alignment is:
1 finished items > 2 correct documents > 3 transport to the post shop > 4 crapshoot of post office staff / shop actually open

Things i have listed are all good , and usually go out fast. Sometimes the odd niggle from storage to fix.
Custom / hand built things take longer, bigger lots take longer, repair lots take longer. overseas takes longer..

It is what it is.. Think of it as Fine dining at a busy restaurant (sadly with 1 overworked chef) and not fast / junk food!

>Random- do any of the conversions fit the criteria for the upcoming multi?
CPS1 yes,

Yes it's always a bit slow around here on getting things out, but as always things must be right or there's no point sending!
FWIW could be thursday, saturday or sunday, it's not my call - i'm not driving ATM.
The merc is not looking good not had time to work on it, very unfortunate but has not made much difference.

It don't work like that LOL , the required alignment is:
1 finished items > 2 correct documents > 3 transport to the post shop > 4 crapshoot of post office staff / shop actually open

Things i have listed are all good , and usually go out fast. Sometimes the odd niggle from storage to fix.
Custom / hand built things take longer, bigger lots take longer, repair lots take longer. overseas takes longer..

It is what it is.. Think of it as Fine dining at a busy restaurant (sadly with 1 overworked chef) and not fast / junk food!
I might be game for that CPS1. Curious! I don't want to overwhelm ya with transportation sorting.

I'm digging your projects that you guys are working on, so it's understandable. Hopefully things ease up for ya soon! I dig the analogy for one overworked chef. Don't work too hard man!

Offer still stands about hiring someone to take you to help fulfill packages- or scheduling a pickup to help make things easier. Just feel free to let me know. I'm eyeballing some of your multi's as well. Excited! I love the passion you fellas are putting into these.

I appreciate your patience with my shipping questions. Just excited to see my last few boards come back home - (I actually never had a chance to play that City Bomber and that Life Force saw a lot of love before it got wonky)- hard to believe it's been since March of 2020 since we shipped em your way! You've been chipping away at some really cool projects and this covid thing makes everything tough, so hopefully they haven't been too much of a burden and taking up space.

Thanks dude!

A bit cleared today , including yours battlesmurf , hopefully those konami's last a while.
I have a video of city bomber done to upload.
They are old girls and you can't stack them too much when posting otherwise stuff gets smashed!

Also cleanup 1st post, sold removed.
There's still a couple of bits to go so this week is still clearing the decks before the MMS1 building storm ;)

Back