What's new
For Sale

tate&yoko

Student
Reaction score
I have some Hatsune Miku controllers on eBay right now, if anyone from AP was interested just make me an offer through PM and I'll pull the sale.

Happy to answer questions!

The large black controller is $149 SOLD
The small white one is $125 or best offer SOLD
The small one is $39 or best offer. SOLD

View attachment 16335View attachment 16334
The two large controllers are full size with 100mm buttons. They're pictured with PS4 controllers for scaled the units weights almost 11 pounds each, so shipping won't be super cheap. They light up and the lights get cancelled when you press. Both set ups can mimic the arcade layout or the home double button layout. You can put slides to the L1 and R1 and you can use the slider pad on the black controller for Diva F star notes. You can also rotate the buttons tops and remove to swap to your layout choice without having to open the controller. The smaller controller has analog sticks as well, but is the size of a regular fight stick, with 45mm buttons.

Last edited:
PM sent for the big black one!

Last edited:
If I had the money, I’d be all over these

Btw should have said these are being sold to make way for a Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone so I’m very grateful to the buyers!

Mini white one went on eBay already, but I think we're now snagging the black and white big boy ones.

It'll probably sit in mine too after a few days @nismopunch, but I've wanted one for a few years now and this seems like an opportunity!

And congrats on the new cab @tate&yoko!

Mini white one went on eBay already, but I think we're now snagging the black and white big boy ones.

It'll probably sit in mine too after a few days @nismopunch, but I've wanted one for a few years now and this seems like an opportunity!

And congrats on the new cab @tate&yoko!
grats! :thumbsup:

@PascalP I would have been coming this weekend! But now it looks like September again :( Still, you never know what may be available then!

Thanks to everyone who looked at these, thanks to @rewrite for a well arranged swap over. One trunk full of Hatsune Miku controllers in an In-n-Out parking lot neatly transferred to another. @SNK-NEO-GEO should be with you I hope by now?

For those about to hammer out Decorator on Extreme, I salute you lol.

And big thanks to @theoddtech for grabbing them from you.

I won't see them for a bit, but I'm sure they're great! Thanks so much for them!

Back