What's new

Itz_Ochoa

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I’m pretty new to the arcade collecting scene. I got into it when I got a free Marvel Vs Capcom CPS2 board from Craigslist a few months ago! Much to my surprise it actually worked! The other board I own is a currently non-booting Vampire Savior board. I’m still trying to troubleshoot it!

I’m trying to grow my collection of arcade fighting game boards because I’m a tournament organizer for my local area!

I’ve always loved these games, some of my fondest memories were visiting a mini golf or bowling place to play Marvel Vs Capcom 2, SF2: Championship Edition, and SF Alpha 2.

I may not have grown up the arcades, but I certainly want to own some of these games and host tournaments for them in my local community!

Welcome! I started out in this hobby about 6 years ago with a Craigslist CPS2 X-Men Vs. Street Fighter board and supergun. I've been going down the rabbit hole ever since. Best of luck with the board repairs, collecting, and tournament organizing.

Nice I own both those boards too!
You may need to phoenix the Vampire Savior board

If it's what I'm guessing and understand I am not an expert and have gotten into arcade hardware the past 4 years

The suicide battery died and you need I forgot what they call it but an infinity key?

I bought all mine with a pic that had the encryption so no suicide

When the board suicides you get like a blank screen

Anyways I'm new here as well 🤪

Back