What's new

beat180

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello Arcade Projects! total noob here, but just bought a neo geo MV-1B board today (hoping to relive my childhood at local liquor stores and arcades playing street fighter and neo geo lol) with the hopes of getting a marvel vs capcom 2. Found this Arcade Projects by looking for RGB and the HAS Supergun. Hope to learn a lot here for my projects! Thanks~

Last edited:
Hi yo, I'm a noob too, wanting to turn my garage into a multi arcade, my dreams is to be in the outer circles of the multi Boyz, in order to finance thecabinets I need I'm thinking of selling some of my collection, let me know if you need help =P

Hi yo, I'm a noob too, wanting to turn my garage into a multi arcade, my dreams is to be in the outer circles of the multi Boyz, in order to finance thecabinets I need I'm thinking of selling some of my collection, let me know if you need help =P
Awesome thanks santa978! I'm sure with some time the multi arcade will be a reality! Not sure who the multi Boyz are, I still need to lurk more clearly lol! Yeah I think my future plans involve a Naomi (marvel Capcom 2) and likely a cps2 but I think I should focus first on getting my mvs setup running. Mvs titles I'm sure I will want is KoF 2002, metal slug, samurai showdown, and puzzle bobble to get started. Got an ossc and a universe bios 4 with a neobiosmasta on the way now. Pretty excited!

Loegan43, Street Fighter and Neo Geo certainly look to be the gateway to this hobby!

Awesome I have some spare naomi mobos and capcom I/O, I have many cps2 A boards, and all the title's you mentioned for the MVS, except for kof 2002.... maybe. I have to check my boxes.

Anyone that likes Puzzle Bobble and Sam Sho is alright in my book! What part of CA are you at?

Back