What's new

nigerianprince

Beginner
Reaction score
I need CANDY CAB in my life, as a noob i have to learn a lot. This forum seems like nice place to learn and share love for arcade games. Some of my favorites : Street Fighter Alpha 3, 19XX:The War Against Destiny,Punisher, Mortal Kombat II, Ghosts'n'Ghouls, Dodonpachi, Scramble, all of Metal Slug .... This list can go forever... as far as systems some of my favorites Neo Geo and Naomi. Currently to scratch my arcade itch, all i have is Pandora6 fightstick

Pandora6sg.jpg

In the future i would like to acquire CANDY CAB and restore it....

Oh man, you found the motherload here. Down the rabbit hole you go! KC sells candy cabs, always in need of some restoration and a lot of cleaning. Read up on him and the cabs before you start dealing with him. Lots of restore threads here too, look around. Then grab a few multis - mvs and cps2. Ditch the Pandora!

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/k-c-game-sale.10993/

Cps2 and mvs is legit and sone of it is on budget carts available

Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.

Back