What's new

MrUppercut

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm the proud owner of a New Astro City cabinet. I purchased it about 2 years ago off of eBay from the ever so reliable Yaton. In the two years since I've gotten I've upgraded the control panel from 2P4B to 2P6B. For games I have Naomi 2 with Piforce, Neo Geo AES w/ multicart, CPS2 (darksoft modded) and Tekken 2.

I decided to join the forum because I plan on repaiting and restoring the cabinet to it former glory. I hope to able to share and learn some new techniques!

2020-07-23 16.37.17.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Can't wait to see some pics of the cab.

Hello from Boston! Hope I win the MA lottery so I can open up a Japanese style arcade and hire an AUTHENTIC JAPANESE ARCADE OPERATOR MAN to keep everything in tip-top shape! Nice cab!

Looks pretty good in that pic. Does it really need new paint ?

Welcome! Looking forward to the restoration

Looks pretty good in that pic. Does it really need new paint ?
The low light is hiding a lot of the imperfections. Its not in the worst shape but its been painted and repainted a few times and could use a sanding and a fresh coar. If you were to look closely some panels don't match.

Hey! Fellow masshole here based in Worcester. There’s quite a few of us on the site. Everyone I’ve met so far has been amazing. Love the Garou.

Back