What's new

Palooka

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey folks.

I've bounced around the CPS emulation community for years, I actually remember when they had just started to succesfully crack the CPS2 roms in the late 90s/early 2000s. It was an exciting time. But the thing that brought me back to these shores was something entirely different.

I'm trying to program some custom ROM boards for a keyboard using a TL86+II. I was about to go down the road of custom building my own adapter, which is quite frankly terrifying! But then I discovered that you folks seem to have a custom 72 pin SIMM for burning your CPS3 UltraSIMMs.

So I ask of you this: I have a programmer, and would like to purchase the SIMM adapter for the programmer. Happy to pay, and also happy to burn SIMMs for other users if need be. I don't have the Darksoft Multi for testing though unfortunately. But happy to burn for others if it's at all helpful.

FWIW - I'm burning much smaller ROMs with my own, only 128Mbit in total (16mb). The project is for an old music keyboard, Korg Triton.

Anyway, let me know if this is at all possible!
Thanks,
Al.

Also, welcome. There’s a music thread on here somewhere. Would be keen to hear more about your equipment / projects in that world.

Mate, thanks so much for the super quick help! I'll do that when I'm sorted. If I manage to get the sample dump to do it's thing I'll pop in to discuss! :) Cheers.
Also, welcome. There’s a music thread on here somewhere. Would be keen to hear more about your equipment / projects in that wor

Welcome mate, glad to see more Melbournians (if that even is a word) :D

Back