What's new

poulet

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everybody. Benjamin from france 39 years old.
I fell in the arcade with double dragon. I love this game. I remember playing with my brother on holidays.
Some other games too like the first turtles, robocop, double dragon 2 and operation wolf for example.
It was great memories.
Since 3 years maybe more, I start to pick up my favorite game with a supergun thanks to a friend. And now i like to talk and discover old games.

Welcome! Double Dragon and all the Konami 2P and 4P were my favourites to play with friends on the end of 80s and beggining of 90s

Those were good times!

Bienvenue Benjamin,
Sympa d'avoir un Francais de plus ici!

Games you mentions are also my favorites games, played first in home system!

Ping me whenever you want to discuss

Welcome to the forum mon ami.
The 80s were the best time of the arcade era, not only for the quality of the games being released but also for that feeling of excitement one would get upon stepping foot in an arcade, because w/o internet and very limited news from magazines, you knew you were going to discover new amazing games.
The only way I would know of new games was by looking at the ads of arcade games port to 8bits home computers, with out of this world arcade screenshots that would give you hope of an amazing port to (Amstrad CPC/C64/ZX spectrum), but to feel ultimately disappointed once the home port came to market.
I miss those days.

thanks for the welcome. I know what you mean raidenmaniac1 because i started playing with a CPC from my brother like target renegade, last ninja 2 , saboteur.
Avec plaisir opooly !

Welcome to the forum. You're going to enjoy it here. Great people and great information.

Back