What's new

TheCrow

Student
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have 2 final Fight boards A/B/C , they both have the same graphics error in the same area , as i have many cps1 donor B boards i have swapped the roms into them and tested but it’s the same problem and in the same area again , can it be that the C boards are faulty and have the same issue ?.
Note :
1- i have tested in different A boards that are fully working
2- I have taken one of the custom -04 custom and transplanted it on a donor final fight c board that had a dead custom

Can it be the fact that I’m using it with a 12mhz board that’s causing the problem ?

Sounds like its c as you ruled out the a and b, don't think trip e crystal will make a difference , it could be dodgy roms or pal, have you tested the roms?

Can it be the fact that I’m using it with a 12mhz board that’s causing the problem ?
This could be causing the issue. Check the speed of the eproms on the lower right of the B board. I ran into this same type of issue with a couple captain commando boards a few weeks ago. The issue was fixed by either switching to 10Mhz A board or replacing the 175ns (original) eproms with 120n ones.

Back