What's new

Dreamstate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, all. I have these odd joysticks that mount from the bottom but have a two inch square mount pattern. I just don't have enough experience with mount plates and standard sticks to know if there is an easy solution. Any help would be appreciated.

What sticks do you currently have, and what sticks do you want to use?

Take a pic of your current setup. All sticks mount from the bottom, so I'm not sure how yours are different.

No idea what kind of sticks they are. I was not implying that mounting from the bottom was odd, just the 2x2 mounting. I'll try to take a picture later today when I get home, but it will just show that the mount holes are in a square and are 2" apart in all directions. So for example, a Happ Joystick is 3" in one direction between holes and 2.6" in the other. Ideally, I would like to put in something like a IL Eurojoystick or even a Seimitsu LS-32. Thanks for the help!

You could always get something 3D printed or laser cut if the mounting holes aren't standard.

it sounds like a stick without it's mounting plate!
got a picture?

I will definitely take one tonight. It is a metal case with welded in mount points so I am hoping an adapter will help me work around the issue.

yea, the white plastic normally screws to a mounting plate.

So you think I can use those holes with a mount plate and then screw the Seimitsu LS-32 to the plate?

the seimitsu has a plate, if you remove it you can make a replacement with holes to match your panel.

Back