What's new

DracoeL

Beginner
Reaction score
Gathering arcade misc since more of 10years, i come to an end where repairing is a duty!
While I know the work of plenty of you, I did not knew this forum.

I swear never have a conversion / mame at home ... but arcade goes so crazzy currently and so many games still tempted me that it's hard to keep the faith...
I feel lucky to play games without the need of a "multi" but in an other hand, I see in thoses multi a way to have free space to gather more :D (3 cardboards insteads of 3 rack's lines :P).

I'm a great fan of platform and puzzle game, more they're weird, more i like them ;o). I gather mainly pcbs from 1980 to 1990, fact is I have difficulty to synchronize more than 4 fingers at a time and thoses games mainly got 2 or 3 buttons :whistling:.

Hoping i could bring some help and wishing you the best to all ingeneer who's doing retroprocessing.

Regards,
DracO

Joko3

Grand Master
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.