What's new

Lebowski

Beginner
Reaction score
Thought I should branch out from my usual forum haunts and ask a few questions here. I'm from Brisbane Australia and started playing arcades in the mid to late 80's. Got my first cab about 8 years ago and as is the norm, it escalated quickly. Didn't see dedicated cabs when I grew up so my memories are of the generic Aussie cabs, love the look of the LAI woodgrain lowboys.

Cabs I have are:
2 x LAI Lowboy
Hankin 20 inch cocktail
Nichibutsu 14 inch cocktail
LAI TMNT 4 player
LAI Outrunners

PCBS:
Time Pilot, Gyruss, Tekken, Tekken 3, Shinobi, Gallag, Exiting Hour, TMNT and Outrunners

Have a few pins and a juke as well.

It feels you are at an AA meeting when say this. But at least I know there are people here that have a way bigger problem than me :D

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Legendary
Reaction score
Welcome! We have a large membership from Australia already so you'll fit right in!

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
G'day from Brissy @Lebowski -- like Mitsu said, there's a pretty strong and active Aussie crew here that are all good people... hope you're enjoying the rain ;)

Lebowski

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello!

As per forum etiquette you need to sell me your TMNT PCB, as a sign of good faith to fully immerse yourself within this community.
It wouldn't be cheap but if I did ever sell, it would come with a free cab :)

Yeah we are pretty lucky here in SE Queensland, with a good community and some great arcades/barcades to chose from.