What's new

TheDeath

Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm manuele, from italy.
I'm a close friend of the official italian retailer for darksoft stuff, very awesome products during all of these years.
Speaking of me i'm into this stuff since 15ys almost, but i'm always considerate myself a game player rather than a technician, tho if you like arcade stuff you must be somehow technician, at least have a good knowing base.
I hope a i can share my little and learn more about pcb repairing (i wont fear you again damn konami boards)
Write ya

That is a nickname that must be read with a special voice ---- The Deeaaatthhhh!!

Welcome! :thumbsup:

Hi guys, i'm manuele, from italy.
I'm a close friend of the official italian retailer for darksoft stuff, very awesome products during all of these years.
Speaking of me i'm into this stuff since 15ys almost, but i'm always considerate myself a game player rather than a technician, tho if you like arcade stuff you must be somehow technician, at least have a good knowing base.
I hope a i can share my little and learn more about pcb repairing (i wont fear you again damn konami boards)
Write ya
I can understand that. Some of us do the technical stuff because we love it, others get forced to do it because they cant find someone to repair it and or they get angry when their own stuff crashes and they do whatever they can to fix it.

Either way, welcome ^^

Welcome to the calm friendly and may I say very helpful place on the internet for arcade gaming.

Welcome dude!

I think I enjoy the technical side more than the games themselves but I do enjoy a good game when I get the chance. If it was a toss up between tinkering on a cab or playing on a game however I think I would choose the former.

Enjoy your stay and have fun :thumbup:

Back