What's new

BenB

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello greetings.

My name is Ben and I'm a big arcade fanatic - both video games and classic ticket games. It was my birthday last week and I went to three different Round One arcade locations in one day.

I also build stuff (usually more original games) and its been a rewarding hobby of mine. If you are interested you can gander here!

-Ben

Nice shop! That's always my personal challenge, dividing my space between my arcade and my workshop. I have a CNC and laser cutter sharing space with all the games, but no room for niceties like a jointer or planer or table saw.

Enjoyed your Heart Beat build, great aesthetic.

This is the kind of thing that Marvin (RIP) of Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum would love. And that's high praise, trust me.

Welcome Ben, that project is SUPER cool and innovative - thanks for sharing!

I'd love to hear what you're planning to do in the future?
Being a Round 1 fan, have you considered or done any arcade cab projects in your past?

Welcome aboard again ^^ /

Nice shop! That's always my personal challenge, dividing my space between my arcade and my workshop. I have a CNC and laser cutter sharing space with all the games, but no room for niceties like a jointer or planer or table saw.

Enjoyed your Heart Beat build, great aesthetic.
I am so so so lucky to have my space but still wish I had my parents basement square footage! I'm always having to wheel the machines around to get space and a bit nervous about getting any more tools while things are crowded

Welcome Ben, that project is SUPER cool and innovative - thanks for sharing!

I'd love to hear what you're planning to do in the future?
Being a Round 1 fan, have you considered or done any arcade cab projects in your past?

Welcome aboard again ^^ /
Hey!

I'm still very much trying to figure out what to do. I've done a few very small commissions but havent been able to get any of my projects into an existing public space yet which would be a true goal. My ultimate goal would be to have a standalone place where people could come to play (but also with expectation it will be very different than a typical arcade) but very open to idea on how to make this a sustainable side project ha.

Back