What's new

the Goat

Professional
Reaction score
Guys, trust me, with the amount of time and money invested in this batch, selling them asap is something I dream of everyday. Unfortunately there are still some little things I need to finish and I still haven't received the kick harnesses (I invested in semi assembled cables this time to save time). The pre-order list exceed my expectations and the original date of release was unrealistic, even with some of the assembly processes being outsourced. I really hope you can wait just a bit more, it will be worth it. Really sorry for inconvenience.
No worries. Don't compromise the quality of the product. I for one am happy to wait.

nismopunch

Professional
Reaction score
Guys, trust me, with the amount of time and money invested in this batch, selling them asap is something I dream of everyday. Unfortunately there are still some little things I need to finish and I still haven't received the kick harnesses (I invested in semi assembled cables this time to save time). The pre-order list exceed my expectations and the original date of release was unrealistic, even with some of the assembly processes being outsourced. I really hope you can wait just a bit more, it will be worth it. Really sorry for inconvenience.
No worries. Don't compromise the quality of the product. I for one am happy to wait.
I'll second that, no apologies necessary and happy to wait.

kuze

Champion
Reaction score
I'll second that, no apologies necessary and happy to wait.
Good things come to those who wait! Take your time @RGB. :thumbsup:

SF3BMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, trust me, with the amount of time and money invested in this batch, selling them asap is something I dream of everyday. Unfortunately there are still some little things I need to finish and I still haven't received the kick harnesses (I invested in semi assembled cables this time to save time). The pre-order list exceed my expectations and the original date of release was unrealistic, even with some of the assembly processes being outsourced. I really hope you can wait just a bit more (it's definitely June), it will be worth it. Really sorry for inconvenience.
No worries @RGB! More than happy to wait for perfection! :thumbup:

fstrike

Student
Reaction score
Guys, trust me, with the amount of time and money invested in this batch, selling them asap is something I dream of everyday. Unfortunately there are still some little things I need to finish and I still haven't received the kick harnesses (I invested in semi assembled cables this time to save time). The pre-order list exceed my expectations and the original date of release was unrealistic, even with some of the assembly processes being outsourced. I really hope you can wait just a bit more (it's definitely June), it will be worth it. Really sorry for inconvenience.
Yeah no worries, I patiently wait for the awesome product in the near future.

FakeNoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah buddy! On the list since November with the patience of a saint! Im not in a hurry though, i know its worth it! Though my cps2 has gotten a dust layer since then lol. Just need the supergun and im good to go! It just amps the hype to get an MVS later down the line knowing the signal will be proper!

SF3BMX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's very close so there's nothing wrong with patience guys. :)

RGB

Champion
Reaction score
Another sneak peek.

48059858687_fcac72534b.jpg

This is the CXA2075 based video encoder for the HAS. It outputs Composite Video, S-Video and DC coupled RGB via the PlayStation AV Multi. However, it can be easily upgraded to output Component Video (YPbPr) by installing the Viletim's NESRGB Component Video Board. I need to admit that the video quality is phenomenal with this addon.

48059780596_eb154a596e.jpg
48059806298_ea9540ce85.jpg
48059858602_aefba2e904.jpg

Yippikaye

Professional
Reaction score
I have to remember to order it in the next batch (or the one that I'm in) ;)
Another Good addon stuff :thumbsup:

mathewbeall

Grand Master
Reaction score
That is great - and with the PS Av Out - I assume i can use my existing ps->scart cable... :)

Kano

Student
Reaction score
Another sneak peek.

48059858687_fcac72534b.jpg

This is the CXA2075 based video encoder for the HAS. It outputs Composite Video, S-Video and DC coupled RGB via the PlayStation AV Multi. However, it can be easily upgraded to output Component Video (YPbPr) by installing the Viletim's NESRGB Component Video Board. I need to admit that the video quality is phenomenal with this addon.

48059780596_eb154a596e.jpg
48059806298_ea9540ce85.jpg
48059858602_aefba2e904.jpg
Freaking sweet. Need to pick one up. Awesome upgrade @RGB

FakeNoose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@RGB when the orders come due, how will you be organizing addons and such? will we get a confirmation for parts wanted or is it strictly based off the pre-order form?

F34R

Beginner
Reaction score
Received email to confirm I'm still in line for purchasing!! Obviously I replied with a YES. lol

Jorel81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That add on above would be perfect for my setup! I need oneeeee!!!! :)