What's new

TomBastable

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm currently working on a House of the Dead 4 DX (UK) - the cabinet was pretty much bare when I bought it and I've been gathering parts to rebuild it.
I've now got everything I need, I think, and I've started getting boards installed. Everything's fairly obvious thanks to the original wiring loom being in tact, however there are two plugs that have me stumped.
On the JVS I/O board I have a Yellow / Black 5 pin lead however it's not obvious if it's goes into CN1 or CN2. There's also a yellow // yellow & orange four pin lead that can go into CN7 & CN8 however again it's not obvious (to me anyway) which it goes into.
The manual I have for the cabinet doesn't have a wiring diagram (the pages are just blank) which makes it a bit harder.
The manual is this one (just in case this helps): https://primetimeamusements.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/HotD4_Lindbergh_UK_Manual_Deluxe.pdf
This is my first project, so I'd really appreciate any help with this! I've attached some photos - thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2956.jpeg
    IMG_2956.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2957.jpeg
    IMG_2957.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 56
Back