What's new
TED2 also has the map scene of tekken5.0
1694705166048.png
That’s the version I’m using on my multi dongle, it’s best to use this version of the export dongle as both TED2 and TED3 are exactly the same

That’s the version I’m using on my multi dongle, it’s best to use this version of the export dongle as both TED2 and TED3 are exactly the same
This version is an English version and is 600MB smaller than the Japanese version.
I want to buy a SYS2X6 USB Dongle, but brizzo has been unable to contact me and is no longer for sale.

This version is an English version and is 600MB smaller than the Japanese version.
I want to buy a SYS2X6 USB Dongle, but brizzo has been unable to contact me and is no longer for sale.
TED1 is Japanese
TED2 is EXPORT WORLD
TED3 is EXPORT NORTH AMERICA

The extra 600MB on TED1 I believe is the TEKKEN.NET stuff that the export versions don’t have

yea im not sure DMing everyone that has happened to sell a dongle in the market place in the last 5 years is going to get you anywhere either

yea im not sure DMing everyone that has happened to sell a dongle in the market place in the last 5 years is going to get you anywhere either
Are you worried that the express delivery won't arrive?
Can you sell me what you have SYS2X6 USB Dongle?

Brizzo Dongle​

Last edited:
TED1 is Japanese
TED2 is EXPORT WORLD
TED3 is EXPORT NORTH AMERICA

The extra 600MB on TED1 I believe is the TEKKEN.NET stuff that the export versions don’t have
At that time, I understood that this version might be a emasculated version, and I almost threw it in the trash can. Now it seems that waste can be turned into treasure

Sorry to boost a slightly old thread, do we know how long the time unlock takes to get the old stages?

抱歉要提升一个稍微旧的线程,我们知道解锁需要多长时间才能获得旧的阶段吗?
这个方式恐怕你坚持不了多久就放弃了。上面我已经说得很清楚了,还有哪个地方不明白?

Back