What's new
For Sale
I've bought my share of repo panels and repo art from various people. Quality varies some are garbage others are very near OEM quality.

I recently bought a Bishi Bashi panel from Alberto and was blown away. the quality is seriously higher than OEM, without a doubt superior to any other repo I've had my hands on. I can't recommend his stuff enough.

I've bought my share of repo panels and repo art from various people. Quality varies some are garbage others are very near OEM quality.

I recently bought a Bishi Bashi panel from Alberto and was blown away. the quality is seriously higher than OEM, without a doubt superior to any other repo I've had my hands on. I can't recommend his stuff enough.
Likewise, even the officially licensed repro panels did not look as good compared to Alberto's

Recently purchased an ASTRO 1L6B from Alberto and was absolutely flawed by the quality, definitely a good step above OEM or SANWA licensed panels.

I currently have an EGRET II 1L6B on order and will be ordering an ASTRO 2L12B at some stage.

These are seriously the gold standard when it comes to repro panels and I wouldn't recommend anything else!

if thats the case then we shoukd open a category for him. @alberto1225 you OK with that?

Pinging @Mitsurugi-w here.

+1 for doing more to promote his work, I think I own at least 7 of his panels, the quality is top notch.
This saves me many new tools for my workshop, unless I'm bored. Everyone likes tools. It's a shame us stuck in USA have to order metric punches from the real world.

@djcalle @The Spaniard any of you folks would like to order Astro City panel as well?
Can take advantage of combined shipping, roughly $9.33USD shipping cost per person.
Let me know if you guys would like to order as well

Particularly this one:
hard--candy.com/uploads/Megalo410/Panel.jpg
I love the Megalo 410 panel art :D

I'd be interested in buying a Smash TV or even a generic "twin stick" panel too.
vobrne.jpg

Particularly this one:
hard--candy.com/uploads/Megalo410/Panel.jpg
I love the Megalo 410 panel art :D
I'd be interested in buying a Smash TV or even a generic "twin stick" panel too.
vobrne.jpg
Can't remember who made that one... codecrank? Anyway a mass run of those would sell like water in the desert.

if thats the case then we shoukd open a category for him. @alberto1225 you OK with that?
Pinging @Mitsurugi-w here.
yeah, It's good to have a section. it's easier to me to post and keep panel informtion and pictures. Thank you guy!

OMG I dont have Smash TV pcb, but would get one just to get that panel , looks amazing.

Anyone know if those midway/williams Y boards can be converted?? I have one of those impact football boards somewhere.

Anyone know if those midway/williams Y boards can be converted?? I have one of those impact football boards somewhere.
I've looked into this and actually bought a Super High Impact at one point in hopes of using it to "fix" a problematic Smash TV board I had.
first of all the security chips aren't reproduced, nor have they been patched yet. the PCB revisions are actually different to, there are a ton of Jumpers (the solder-in kind that look like resistors) that need to be changed and a bunch of PALs that need to be changed. the PCB revisions are different to so there may actually be differences in the PCB.

the sound board revisions are definitely different too and Smash TV uses sound roms that are larger in size than what the Super High Impact sound PCB can handle unfortunately.

I have I'm only 3 games shy of a complete Y and T unit PCB collection and there is a TON of minor differences and changes between the PCBs between games.

Back