What's new
For Sale
Anyone know if those midway/williams Y boards can be converted?? I have one of those impact football boards somewhere.
I've looked into this and actually bought a Super High Impact at one point in hopes of using it to "fix" a problematic Smash TV board I had.first of all the security chips aren't reproduced, nor have they been patched yet. the PCB revisions are actually different to, there are a ton of Jumpers (the solder-in kind that look like resistors) that need to be changed and a bunch of PALs that need to be changed. the PCB revisions are different to so there may actually be differences in the PCB.

the sound board revisions are definitely different too and Smash TV uses sound roms that are larger in size than what the Super High Impact sound PCB can handle unfortunately.

I have I'm only 3 games shy of a complete Y and T unit PCB collection and there is a TON of minor differences and changes between the PCBs between games.
Thanks for the info T :thumbup: Hmmm......that kinda sucks. I wonder if @Apocalypse can make conversion/patched roms being the High impact and super high impact sell for what like $25-50 on average. I dont think Ive ever seen a Smash TV pcb for sale, Ive seen some Trog, those are usually $200+. Even so...those midway boards are hard to come by that fully functional or have all the wire harnesses. usually have missing sound boards too.

I dont think Ive ever seen a Smash TV pcb for sale, Ive seen some Trog, those are usually $200+.
I've definitely seen STV go for under $200.

I don't think I've seen one at all in 4-5 months though.

I dont think Ive ever seen a Smash TV pcb for sale, Ive seen some Trog, those are usually $200+.
I've definitely seen STV go for under $200.
I don't think I've seen one at all in 4-5 months though.
Well not too bad on the price, but not easily found for sale. Good to know they do come up at least.

Time for necrobump ^^

Alberto, is it possible for you to make a Hyper Bishi Bashi panel for Sega (NNC)?

Hey @alberto1225, can you respond to the PM I sent you asking for my tracking information from the last order?

going to make a small run of Noir panel. If anyone are interested. drop me a pm.
And let me the know the button configuration you prefer.

Thanks.

@alberto1225 any chance you finished making me some panels from planet harriers and some other you promised me months and months ago..... on diff forums :sleeping:

Last edited:
Na don’t need it anymore ... just a heads up that if I did not asked for it publicly you would still not send me a pm and now you will..? Been since March 8th....Funny Joke :thumbdown:

Na don’t need it anymore ... just a heads up that if I did not asked for it publicly you would still not send me a pm and now you will..? Been since March 8th....Funny Joke :thumbdown:
why not just pm me again about asking the process of the planet harrier panel? If you do care, pm me. I don't take any money from you. You must understand that.

Back