What's new
For Sale
I'll still working on vewlix L-2P artwork. I estimate to finish it next week. vewlix panel won't fit chewlix. I can make chewlix size panel.
Good to know, thanks! Once you finish that, I would be very much interested in a Chewlix-size panel, so let me shoot you a PM sometime next week. Can you also do marquees or just the control panels?

Good to know, thanks! Once you finish that, I would be very much interested in a Chewlix-size panel, so let me shoot you a PM sometime next week. Can you also do marquees or just the control panels?
I only make panel only. I can try if you give me the size.

I only make panel only. I can try if you give me the size.
Folks can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the marquee above the screen (the part that actually says 'Vewlix', that is) should be 27.5" x 5.15" (69.85cm x 13.08cm). I imagine making one of those is a bit different to a control panel, though.

Album new pictures added.
Mortal Kombat theme panel
51295657391_6420d0cf56_b.jpg

Lingbergh panel
51280989906_e0d360373a_b.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, those look amazing! Make me an MK panel for the vewlix!!! and add to the rest of my order :thumbup:
Seriously, add that panel to my order if you are not making one for the vewlix.

Last edited:
Hi,
just a heads-up regarding the MVSC2 panel I've ordered from Alberto.
The panel just landed yesterday, and oh my, what a beautiful piece it is.
Seriously, I had my fair share of custom panels and I've never seen a repro with such quality.
Calling it a repro is almost insulting, actually the hatch is better crafted than the original.

Few pics here, sorry for the crappy quality, they really don't do justice to the thing in the flesh.

IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

IMG_6160.JPG

IMG_6161.JPG
5C6CD899-20D0-499E-9C1A-4AF673ECC316.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi @alberto1225 , do you have any Vewlix L 2P panels? Do you have any pictures of them if so and compared to original like for the post above? :)

Hi Alberto, Thank you for the pictujre. Why I am asking is because the repros I've seen out there is a lot more lighter than the original. But in your picture they seem very similar. I am definitely interested then.

Back