• DSC_0954.JPG
    DSC_0954.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0955.JPG
    DSC_0955.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
A baller should buy this and turn it into a multi

I have noticed several sellers from countries with lower incomes (china, Turkey, Manilla, Egypt, Mexico) advertised their stuff at very high price.
Probably in their eyes, us westerners have deeper pockets than what they really are.

But this is Yaton, and I've honestly had good experiences buying from him twice already on this forum.

Sorry,I bought it at high price For collection,And Seems No one can accept high price for full kit and I removed,thanks.

Last edited:
To be fair, if people from those countries look at ebay and see the silly ass prices that things go for, It stands to reason that they think all arcade hobbyists just have endless cash to throw at this stuff. We've seemingly reached an era where a regular ass SNK candy cab goes for 5 figures, after all. *shrugs*

Honestly, is $5k that far off for something like this though? I am actually asking. I have zero idea what something like this would go for, if actually new. I don't think anybody really knows what to make of this.

Last edited:
@LinkArcade Where are the pics/original post of this kit? I thought we went through this already. Stop deleting posts, just because some don't like your price. Ask what you want for something, its your stuff. All you are doing is making yourself look shady by doing this like you are hiding something.

If you are unsure what to list something for, then ask on this thread:

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/the-price-check-thread.12996/post-210037

@LinkArcade Where are the pics/original post of this kit? I thought we went through this already. Stop deleting posts, just because some don't like your price. Ask what you want for something, its your stuff. All you are doing is making yourself look shady by doing this like you are hiding something.

If you are unsure what to list something for, then ask on this thread:

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/the-price-check-thread.12996/post-210037
I put it little high price because I still didn't want to sell at that time,Some like making snide comments here,I just want to stop talking about this,thanks.

I am sorry,I had no concept of dollars, what I thought is Thousands of dollars is the same for me,but now I know thousands dollars is expensive.I'll pay attention next time.

A nice Hook can fetch $700-1000 US Dollars.

I've never seen a full kit, so don't know what the price would be, but I think that is too much for the kit.

That being said, if you want $5k, then ask $5k. No harm in asking high.

Personally, if I didn't already have a Hook I'd pay $1500-2000k for a nice full kit... IF I collected kits, which I don't.

Wow, this is definitely not a hobby for college students, well students cant really afford anything. Thankfully ramen is still cheap :D

Wow, this is definitely not a hobby for college students, well students cant really afford anything. Thankfully ramen is still cheap :D
Start out slow, jump on opportunities if you see something you really like at a good price. and most importantly, trade-up stuff you have for stuff you want if you can.

Back