What's new

Mitsurugi-w

Arcade Admini-Moderator
Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
Hello everyone. There has been a lot of renewed interest in an M92 multi lately and since we've been told we aren't stepping on any toes we are announcing two designs for an M92 multi that we have previously developed but not finished because others were working on it. Since they have said it's ok, we are going to finish our designs.

The current part situation means we will be releasing one multi sooner than the other. Below are the descriptions. Choose the one that's right for you!

Option 1: This option uses a full new romboard including the repro of the 0BJ8 custom chip and it is compatible with ALL donor pcbs since only the motherboard is needed. This option is mostly complete and we already have a proof-of-concept.

Option 2: We are now working on a "simpler" design which is midway between a full new romboard and modules plugging into the OG romboard. This version will also be compatible will ALL donor pcbs. This option will also be the cheaper option.

More info and pictures coming very soon!!

Very interested, would want to see more details first though

I'm in, either way....all yall have to do is say the word....Please count this as my place in line!!!!

thanks for the update - put me on the list for either

edit : i do not have a preference - i am just in :)

Either, but final decision based on the price difference and ease of installation.

Back