What's new

FPJ

Student
Reaction score
Anyone know where good image files of Atomiswave marquees/art can be found? We're looking to fit them mostly on the upright American cab, but if the files are for a Japanese cab, we can resize them. We have a good printer, but I'm having trouble finding good image files. Dolphin Blue is the main target, but it'd be good to have other games as well like Demolish Fist and NGBC.

@FPJ I actually drew a complete set of Dolphin Blue art for a friend .. who is right there in Texas near Alamo. I might still have the files somewhere .. maybe.

Nice! I'd be interested if you can find it. If not, it's not the end of the world. We can figure something out.

I found the medium res stuff but not the high res PSDs I used to make @hallucid 's stuff. I will keep looking through the weekend. IF I can't find the good stuff I will send you what I found.

Reactions: FPJ
I found the medium res stuff but not the high res PSDs I used to make @hallucid 's stuff. I will keep looking through the weekend. IF I can't find the good stuff I will send you what I found.
Cool. Thanks a bunch!

OK I found some of the descent stuff. PM me with some place to upload it :)

What about other art work too?

Depending on size, I may be able to host.

I have the following marquees for the standard upright and welcome to send to be scanned:

Extreme hunting + Instruction card + Manual
Sport shooting + Instruction card + Manual
Maximum speed + Instruction card + Manual
Ranger mission + Instruction card + Manual

Looking for: Faster than speed + Instruction card (the manual is online i think...)

Hi. I was wondering if anyone had a copy/scan of the original atomiswave header/artwork that came with the upright machine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Does anyone still have these? I need Dolphin Blue's artwork for a project

Yeah, I would like a copy of the original artwork but am also interested in any of the upright Atomiswave artwork too. Thanks for the help.

Back