What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
Jaleco Table Pony Mk2/Mk3 Ash tray holders. $165 plus shipping. Highly accurate replica with a slightly better bearing fit than stock. Comes with all necessary hardware. (chromed plated)
Jaleco Pony Mk3-25 Marquee box flat piece replica. This is the mounting portion for the box. Bare metal. $65 plus ship.
Jaleco Pony Mk3-25 Monitor bracket (oem replica). Made to order.
Jaleco Pony mk3-25 full marquee box replica or OEM ($ inquire- made to order)
Jaleco Pony mk3-25 PCB door (refurbished)
Jaleco Pony Mk3-25 under control panel door (refurbished)

Jaleco Table Pony VH Control Panel Overlay (Type 1 and Type 2). $50 ea (new replica)

Jaleco Table Pony H and VH refurbished Control Panels. $xxx (Price tbd). Some are populated, some are not.

Sammy Tosh Control panel. Decent shape, populated. OEM. $400 SOLD

Aero Table Control Panel Box replica. Painted. These have the hinge and everything as well. SOLD OUT.
OEM Astro City PCB // Main Door $250
Aero Table Marquee holder replica (no plastic). $550 each (chrome, 1:1, time intensive). SOLD OUT
Sega Swing White Plastic Surround Replica (with 4 screws/nuts). This is the topper/marquee protector. TEMP SOLD OUT- more stock being produced
Aero Table Coin Box duplicate door (powder coated). $145 shipped each SOLD OUT
Aero Table Coin Box replica last one- $120 shipped

Astro City NVS 4000 Mounting Metal Bracket (2 piece). SOLD OUT

Mini Cute Marquee OEM back piece $25 plus ship

Taito Egret 3/AWSD Control Panel box "firewall". Not sure what the piece is called. Have a few. $40 plus ship
Taito Egret 2/3/AWSD Marquee holder Bracket. Type 1 and Type 2 available. Type 1- two piece with front through-holes. $125, Type 2 (one piece). $90. Comes with screws. I also have one type 1 bar left w/ screws ($65)
Taito Egret 2/3/AWSTaito Egret 2/3/AWSD Move Strip Metal Bracket replicas. Powder coated, ready to go. SOLD. NLA- message Alberto if you're interested in purchasing these.D service door/access door/back door/coin door replica and OEM parts. TBD.
1 each left- Egret 2 coin box SOLD
1 each left- Egret 2 coin door w/ hinge and coin assembly holder (no mech) SOLD

SNK MVS U4-25 Access panel // main PCB door (oem, clean) $75 plus ship (x2)

Taito Egret 29 Marquee holder Bracket $70 plus ship- comes with hardware. ON HOLD
Taito Egret 29 replica Marquee acrylic $170 plus ship. VInyl/slotted, comes with hardware. ON HOLD

Taito Vewlix 1p populated control panel (TYPE FC). OEM,SOLD OUT

We can do tangs, doors, brackets, etc. Basically have done most of a Madonna, various metal parts in Astro/Egret/Ponies/Swings. I've started gathering cad/replica for vewlix, blast, nnc. I have made small runs of Jaleco Mk3-25 monitor frame brackets (duplicate of factory), as well as harder to find bits and pieces. If you need something done and don't mind loaning an original, I can help.

Mission: high quality replicas. I do the best I can with prices- but there's a lot of prep work (CAD) and access to tools, time, etc. We try to be as accurate as possible. A lot of this is done for preservation as well as time spent. There's a balance too- if I spend a dozen hours on something I can only sell one every 5 years, then the price might be a little high. I do the best I can <3

Overseas shipping is totally fine. As a heads up- it is shipping *as is*. I am not responsible for lost or missing/damaged packages. We can get insurance or not- it is your call- but I won't be liable. I can make a nice, safe package and get it to the post- but above and beyond that- the buyer is responsible for any and all insurance claims. If you don't wish to deal with that, you're more than welcome to find someone stateside that can re-ship for you. It's just too dang stressful to have to get involved and trust that both countries shipping processes will go smoothly. I appreciate the understanding!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bump.

Attachments

• IMG_9336.JPG
    IMG_9336.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_9329.JPG
    IMG_9329.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_9330.JPG
    IMG_9330.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_9331.JPG
    IMG_9331.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_9333.JPG
    IMG_9333.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_9335.JPG
    IMG_9335.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_9337.JPG
    IMG_9337.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 339
all pms responded to, all stuff shipped. I have low stock on some of these things btw. Thanks fellas!

Aero Table Marquee holder. Any interest? I'll have 4 here in the near future.

Attachments

• 279671568_328249962726854_663469210448834298_n.jpg
    279671568_328249962726854_663469210448834298_n.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 110
Can you replicate the ashtray holder bracket for metal SNK cabs? Gate Ninety sells the actual holder (here: https://gateninety.com/product/snk-ashtray-holder/) but not the bracket to attach to the cab:

9oaySfX.jpg

They have an STL file for this part at that link, but even though I have a 3D printer, I think using a printed one looks sort of odd.
Seconded! I’d love a proper metal bracket over the printed plastic alternative…

One Aero Table Marquee holder left. Waiting on chrome and some screws- they'll be complete and ready for shipping. Other various items in stock.

Removed sold. Low stock on a lot. Shipped all custom orders. Thanks fellas!

I need a PCB bracket rail for my OG Astro City. Is that something you can make a repro of?

I can check to see if I have one. Is it in any other cabinets? If you can get me one to copy- I can make nearly anything metal.

Thanks!

I can check to see if I have one. Is it in any other cabinets? If you can get me one to copy- I can make nearly anything metal.

Thanks!
Wish I had one! I only have an Astro City, and no PCB rail. The Astro City and New Astro City PCB rails appear identical in the manuals and photos. Blast City appears to be different.

Anything metal ?

I’d love / need a back plate to the rotation mech of an E2 ...

But shipping to Australia might be a bit of a stretch 😂

Can msg you some pictures with measurements for your archives anyway ...

I wish I knew hot to make it into a file that a metal shop could use... Most quotes without a cad file or something costs 4 times for measures and nearly nothing to get it “cut” ..

Back