What's new
Looks awesome! Will the final DIP PCB come with the header for using the IDC ribbon cable, or is this something to install ourselves? Not really a problem for me just wondering

EDIT: I should state that I don't plan to use the DIP PCB attached to the case as I like to have it in my control panel, I want to replace my current remote PCB with it as it appears the orientation/number order is correct on it vs. the original remote DIP PCB

Yes, it will. It just wasn't installed on this one. I am also in the process of designing a little 3d printable case for it. Just too many little things going on atm to finish it properly.

I will also note that I didn't get the graphics printed on this case to save cost (they have no bearing on fitmet of course) - final cases will have them. I am actually getting another case made for myself with graphics so that I have a matching trio :)

Reactions: dos
I added the DASH Case Colorway option, Retro Gray / Black Bottom. I don't recall who recommended it but I added it none the less.

Shop: https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/shop/

Pictures below - including my TRIO of CPS cases in my personal collection.
IMG_0025.jpg
FYerM72aIAAdfBG.jpg

I just posted a bunch of pics of a CPS1 case assembly in my discord. I’ll be putting together an install document later today and linking to it on the sales page.

Thanks to everyone who has gotten their orders in! Not as popular as the CPS3 cases, but still a good number of folks who are going to house their setups and keep them nice and safe in a classy way!

Can't wait for my dark grey one to arrive. Would love to see someone release a CPS 1.5 style Darksoft multi CPS1 decal as was done with CPS2.

A lot of updates today! Posted a whole slew of pictures and posted the install guide. There is about 2 weeks left in the run (apologize if I misspoke and said Sept 15 somewhere) - so please don't wait to get your order in. I have a few projects in the pan right now and my last quarter for my MBA so I am quite busy before January when I start my retirement process and relocating back to the US after nearly 5 years in Japan.

Listing is here: https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product/capcom-cps1-arcade-pcb-case/

Remember, the price includes shipping world wide and the co-created dipswitch PCB.

Thanks for pointing that out! I think I did cover this in the install guide, but it never hurts to remind folks!

What is the final price would be including bottom solder pcb(from Mitsurugi including shipping)?

You would need to buy the bottom pcb and cable from me. I can ship first class to South Korea for $16. Remember if you have already bought a remote Dip option then you are already good to go.

A lot of updates today! Posted a whole slew of pictures and posted the install guide. There is about 2 weeks left in the run (apologize if I misspoke and said Sept 15 somewhere) - so please don't wait to get your order in. I have a few projects in the pan right now and my last quarter for my MBA so I am quite busy before January when I start my retirement process and relocating back to the US after nearly 5 years in Japan.

Listing is here: https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product/capcom-cps1-arcade-pcb-case/

Remember, the price includes shipping world wide and the co-created dipswitch PCB.

Any rough estimate for when a plastic/plexi version will be available?

No. I’m extremely busy atm with all the drops and the classes I’m taking, so adding a bunch of time running my laser and printer is on the back burner.

A number of folks approached me after the run of both CPS2 and CPS3 cases ended asking to get on the list and unfortunately, I had to turn them down. Production was underway and I didn't want to create problems with the logistics of the run. As we get closer to the September 1 cut off date, please make sure you get your order in if you want a case. After round 1 is complete, I won't be including the case mounted dipswitch board (I'll be out) in future runs (IF I do them) and you will need to work with @Mitsurugi-w to get a full kit - but the price of the case will go down by $15 to account for the PCB no longer being included.

My goal was to do a single run of CPS1 cases so I can focus on other projects and ideas I have percolating in the background so I can't guarantee another run in the near future but I also won't rule it out.

Separately, once I return from Korea (yes, I am traveling for work again) I am going to finish up a mounting bracket option that works with all the CPS1/2/3 cases I have offered. They will bolt into the rubber feet locations and have tabs that extend out beyond the case to screw into plywood backing boards within cabinets (or tables if you want to really secure them during events). You will need two in total and they will be a standard black powder coat.

https://jasenscustomsarchive.com/product/capcom-cps1-arcade-pcb-case/

Just placed an order!!!
Now I will send a pm to Mitsurugi for bottom solder pcb and cable for dipswitch pcb.
Can't wait~

Back