What's new
For Sale

ChaosAlchemyst

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey there,

I've got on older model Jasen's Customs (MK48) enclosure for a supergun that has mounting points for a Power Supply, JROK Video Encoder, 4PDT MVS/JAMMA switch, Jasen's sync separator, Jasens's audio attenuation circuit, and all of the various I/O(including 2 DB15 breakout boards, 1 DB9 breakout board, A/V outputs for composite and component, coin, and test switches) all of which I have and is also for sale. What I don't have are a JAMMA harness, the cover for the PSU (you'll have to use a multimeter to test the voltages or find the model number), RGB/S-video ports (there's openings for them, but I dont have the ports), or any of the little connectors for the various headers on the circuits.

This is a project I bought all the parts for, put together, took apart for some reason I can't recall, and forgotten about, having just found it in a box earlier. I have a different supergun now that is smaller and more manageable than this one. The bonus of this one is that it has mounting points for a CPS2 if you're into that kind of thing.

I would like to sell it as a "kit" for something like $225 but I will part out if the price is right. Feel free to reply/PM me for additional questions or to make an offer.

See the imgur album below for pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/Cns7R

Back