What's new
For Sale

KalessinDB

Grand Master
Reaction score
So I've been looking at selling shit that never gets played. And I'm pulling the trigger. Almost sold a lot of stuff to a local collector, but his furlough turned into full-out unemployment so that's not happening. But that means I have a bunch of stuff already priced from when he was going to buy shit. So this is the beginning of the listing, with more to come. Pics are also to come, but I physically touched all of these not too long ago so I know I have them. Pics added from when I was going to sell these to the local. Prices are based on a combination of ebay sold, vgpc, and my own recollection of what I paid (especially when it comes to mods)

Pics

Prices are OBO, don't include shipping, and I would really prefer to keep this US-only due to the current issues with shipping world-wide. Would rather not split up lots.

TurboGrafx16 with TurboCD: $500
TurboGrafx16 with a physical switch to play PCE cards, TurboCD with a YPbPr mod that is unfortunately showing green tinge (works fine on composite). It was fine a few years ago when I was last playing it, but when I spun it up to test it, here we are. Include 2 controllers (one having issues with Run, one with right direction), an Arcade Card Pro (which is PCE only, thus the switch), Turbo Everdrive, and a bunch of irrelevant games (Galaga '90 and some sports games)

Jaguar with JagCD: $600 - pending mathewbeall
Jaguar with official Composite cable, S-Video cable from someone on AtariAge, SCART cable from RGC, and a dual PSU to run both halves of the machine without a wall wart. Includes Checkered Flag, Cybermorph, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, Kasumi Ninja, NBA Jam TE, Syndicate, White Men Can't Jump, Wolfenstain 3d, and Zool 2 loose. For CD I have Battlemorph and a boxed and unused Memory Track

NeoGeo Pocket Color: $375
NGPC (Blue) with a boxed, unused link cable and a Neo Pocket SD, as well as a mix of games - mostly loose. JP: Melon-Chan's Growth Diary (boxed), Neo Geo Cup 98 (boxed), Fasalei!, Infinity Cure. EU: King of Fighters R2, Neo Turf Masters, Puzzle Bobble Mini, Samurai Shodown 2. US: King of Fighters R2, Last Blade, Metal Slug 1st Mission, Metal Slug 2nd Mission, Pachi-Slot Aruze Kingdom, Sonic the Hedgehog

Consolized GBA: Ghetto Edition: $75 - Pics - pending thomas3184
Some scam artist made this for me way back in the day before I knew better. It's in a little white case with a cool Nintendo sticker on front, with a chopped up SNES controller and working link port. Looks great on S-Video, also displays Composite. I'm extra flexible on price for this one

Lynx: $200 - pending mathewbeall
Lynx, official carrying case, Lynx SD multi, Batman Returns, Hard Drivin, California Games and Ninja Gaiden

This is just what I have pulled out and priced now. More to follow, mostly console but possibly some arcade (my old FS thread is ancient so I'm abandoning it)

Last edited:
Can you give me more info on that ghetto gba?

So is that a proprietary hacked up sns pad, or a standardized connector?

What kind of video, power, and audio connector in the back?

Can you give me more info on that ghetto gba?

So is that a proprietary hacked up sns pad, or a standardized connector?

What kind of video, power, and audio connector in the back?
Couple pics in the album that I linked, but only of the front, so to answer questions:

SNES pad is a DB9 adapter, not sure how he wired it but it's hot-glued on the end.

A/V is through standard jacks (Composite Video, S-Video, and I think mono audio but it might be stereo - not home right now to double-check) and power's through a barrel jack... not sure of the size offhand but small. Wall wart is obviously included.

Just curious if it was a nintendo multiout or individual jacks. When you get a chance can you snap a pic of the back? I’d be interested in buying this off you.

Just curious if it was a nintendo multiout or individual jacks. When you get a chance can you snap a pic of the back? I’d be interested in buying this off you.
Will do. I can't do any serious testing until Sunday, but quick pic of the back will be super easy when I get home tonight (2000-2100 Eastern). Watch this space.

Will do. I can't do any serious testing until Sunday, but quick pic of the back will be super easy when I get home tonight (2000-2100 Eastern). Watch this space.
No rush, just keep me posted.

Back