What's new
Want To Buy

Still Green

Student
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone can print me out a Kaneko Cyvern label. Thanks

Not sure what you're referring to but I'm certainly curious.
Im ordering labels for some of my G-Net CF cards.
If you want the Kaneko labels I can add those to my pending order, not a big deal since they dont cost that much to add those in.

Thanks Derick! Could you do sengeki striker as well? If the larger the order the cheaper it gets, I have a ton of stuff that I cold use a print on. Like logos for my plexi cases.

Thanks Derick! Could you do sengeki striker as well? If the larger the order the cheaper it gets, I have a ton of stuff that I cold use a print on. Like logos for my plexi cases.
No worries I did lol, the added labels are legit costing cents about 0.33 per. I have a long history of ordering from this company, they are the ones I get my naomi domed badges from.

No worries I did lol, the added labels are legit costing cents about 0.33 per. I have a long history of ordering from this company, they are the ones I get my naomi domed badges from.
Not to get carried away but what about EPROM labels for s16 and m72?

I'd be down for a cyvern label. Getting a conversion together has been on the list for some time. Would be nice to replace the existing sticker.

Not to get carried away but what about EPROM labels for s16 and m72?
I already placed the order. But I will probably place another order as soon as I get time to go through all the multis, etc..
I'd be down for a cyvern label. Getting a conversion together has been on the list for some time. Would be nice to replace the existing sticker.
I should have a few extras.

Back