What's new

kinooshi823

Professional
Reaction score
I have a clean KI2 board I recently bought for cheap. Board's HDD light turns on and that's about it. No video shown, no bong and the led for sound doesn't turn on either. Any ideas?

Same issue with one I got here from a forum member. Am sending it off to a tech for analysis. Will let you know my findings.

http://solid-orange.com/1758 the activity led should not go on immediately. Check the hdd to make sure it’s plugged in, and check the cable orientation
So on the flash drive, there is a jumper stationed on pins 1 and 2. I removed the jumper and put them on 2 and 3. When I turn on the board, the HDD light does not turn on and the light on the CF adaptor is feint compared to it being bright when the jumper was on 1 and 2. But, the same symptom, not video signal and no bong. I then removed the CF and the same thing. This is something I don't see in the link you put here.

Same issue with one I got here from a forum member. Am sending it off to a tech for analysis. Will let you know my findings.
Keep me posted. This is an issue I have with or without the HDD installed. All roms checked out fine. I also reburned the any-ide boot rom and I get nothing.

Back