What's new

NeoDude

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm having an issue with the wheel in the title.

When I start the Logitech Profiler 5.10.127, set "enable centering spring in force feedback games" on and limit wheel rotation to 200 degrees or any other number, the spring works but the wheel rotates up to 900 degrees no matter what.
Also the strength of the spring, even if via software can be modified, feels always like being at 100%.
I've tried both on Windows 10 (ver. 1709) and Windows 10 (ver. 2H20) on 2 different PCs...

Also, gaming profiler that used to load automatically at startup doesn't do it anymore. I have to start it manually.

Solutions tried:
1) install and reinstall Logitech Profiler- done

2) deactivate and reactivate the wheel in Windows device manager - done

3) connect and disconnect all of the hardware (including wheel and pedals) - done

4) giving the Profiler admin rights and or compatibility mode - done

5) open the wheel and have a look at the hardware seeking for burnt components - done

At this point I would love someone that owns the wheel and uses it in MAME, Supermodel3 or Model 2 emulator (or maybe other software as well, being that with normal PC games it does the same issue) to confirm if it is possible to lock the wheel degrees to a certain value and at the same time activating the spring or if I just dreamed about it....which I doubt I did.

By the way, locking degrees without the spring enabled, works flawlessly.

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Back