What's new
Item has been found

aimbuster

Professional
Reaction score
Looking for two things. Please see the image below and send me a PM if you have it.

* In regards to the full length move strip glass panel assembly, there are also Vewlix Diamond Oranges that have this.

Diamond-Black.jpg

Last edited:
The move strip hardware (glass, back plate, etc) can be taken from any Diamond (not black specific) it just can't be taken from a original F/L/C or L-AMI.

@jassin000 I have a Diamond Orange with the sensor bar. I'm just referencing the Diamond Black because I'm guessing it will be the best match.

I know there are other Diamond Oranges that don't have the sensor bar with the full length move strip glass panel assembly. I'll update description to match.

Last edited:
You and I are on the same boat :) I thought I was the only one hating that black sensor in the middle of the movestrip panel. Luckily, yours came with that backsplash panel while I'm stuck with that nunchuck holder. Besides, my Vewlix IO Tray came with 4 built-in PCB feet dedicated for the Taito Type X4 JVS while the other Vewlix came with 12 built-in PCB feet. I didn't really pay attention until I tried to put my JVS IO inside the CP to find out it doesn't fit. :(

Last edited:
You and I are on the same boat :) I thought I was the only one hating that black sensor in the middle of the movestrip panel. Luckily, yours came with that backsplash panel while I'm stuck with that nunchuck holder. Besides, my Vewlix IO Tray came with 4 built-in PCB feet dedicated for the Taito Type X4 JVS while the other Vewlix came with 12 built-in PCB feet. I didn't really pay attention until I tried to put my JVS IO inside the CP to find out it doesn't fit. :(

I think Battlesmurf has the IO mounting plate you're looking for.

I know there are other Diamond Oranges that don't have the sensor bar with the full length move strip glass panel assembly.
Yea I've also seen them, I don't know if they came from Taito that way however...
Could be the arcade operator replaced it? Like for a SF5 kit/location test?

Yea I've also seen them, I don't know if they came from Taito that way however...
Could be the arcade operator replaced it? Like for a SF5 kit/location test?

I'm not sure if they were modified by operators. Cereth has Diamond Oranges for sale with full length move strip glass assemblies. Do they look stock like Diamond Blacks? I don't know since I've never seen photos of the inside control panel.

0gwsQLT.jpg AeleFoC.jpg cAx0cih.jpg cbwEBAB.jpg JaqMMS6.jpg kwCVt59.jpg

I have some orange surrounds if you guys want to switch out the magicians sensor

Back