What's new
For Sale

Joko3

Enlightened
Reaction score
I bought this as a loose cart. The case, case art, and instructions for it are reproduction but great looking.

This was an early game where the consumer version came in a cardboard box. Only the rental one came in a case. Consequently, it’s usually found as a loose cart around here.

This is quite a fun mahjong game if you want to learn how to play. It is not too hard to pick up, and it has vocal music throughout. This game has an actual storyline where you travel throughout Japan. It is adult-themed, but doesn't have that weeb hentai pedo vibe, i.e. everyone in the game is full-grown adult lol. This game can be played with a standard controller or mahjong controller. Japanese language ability is not necessary just to play, although if you'd like to fully appreciate the story you'll need to be at a lower intermediate level.

Below is a video that shows WAAAY more of the game than any YouTube video does:

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31746931

Price: $100 SHIPPED worldwide via Yamato Express.

Open to trades 1:1 for an MVS cart. Fatal Fury 1, Art of Fighting 1, King of the Monsters 1, World Heroes 1, Fatal Fury Special, Metal Slug 1, and Neo Turf Masters would all be of particular interest to me. It could be in any cosmetic condition so long as it works. Bootleg carts of more expensive games are fine too: Twinkle Star Sprites especially.

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 11.34.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 11.39.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 11.40.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-27 at 11.41.01 AM.png

King of Fighters 96 = 15,000 YEN
Japan, complete, all original, excellent shape

Garou Densetsu (Fatal Fury 1) = 15,000
Japan, complete, all original, good shape

Offer accepted: $256 shipped for both the above games together.

Last edited:
I let @Joko3 elaborate, but I've bought from him and he's legit. I would assume that he would post otherwise if it's not OG.
I was asking because if those are legit carts for Big Tournament Golf & Metal Slug 1…damn that’s $$$$ sitting the box.

I have no doubt the carts he has for sale are legit.

The BTG and MS are bootlegs I put together. If I had real ones I would have sold them for seed money for my business 😆

As for what’s for sale here: KoF96 and Garou Densetsu are fully legit. However, I bought Mahjong Kyouretsuden as a loose cart. The case, case art, and instructions for it are fake (but great looking).

Mahjong Kyouretsuden was an early game where the consumer version came in a cardboard box. Only the rental one came in a case. Consequently, it’s usually found as a loose cart around here.

Edit: just for everyone’s info, the BTG and MS boots are not for sale. I play them once a week : )

Last edited:
The BTG and MS are bootlegs I put together. If I had real ones I would have sold them for seed money for my business 😆

As for what’s for sale here: KoF96 and Garou Densetsu are fully legit. However, I bought Mahjong Kyouretsuden as a loose cart. The case, case art, and instructions for it are fake (but great looking).

Mahjong Kyouretsuden was an early game where the consumer version came in a cardboard box. Only the rental one came in a case. Consequently, it’s usually found as a loose cart around here.

Edit: just for everyone’s info, the BTG and MS boots are not for sale. I play them once a week : )
I’ll buy that MS 😆

Price lowered on Mahjong Kyo Retsuden. New pics added.

Don't let the language barrier scare you, this is a solid mahjong game.

Last edited:
Bump. $100 SHIPPED anywhere in the world via Yamato Express (UPS)

Bump. Express shipping anywhere in the world via Yamato Express (UPS).

Open to trades 1:1 for an MVS cart. Fatal Fury 1, Art of Fighting 1, King of the Monsters 1, World Heroes 1, Fatal Fury Special, Metal Slug 1, and Neo Turf Masters would all be of particular interest to me. It could be in any cosmetic condition so long as it works. Bootleg carts of more expensive games are fine too: Twinkle Star Sprites especially.

Hello @Joko3

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.

Hello @Joko3

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.
Done :D

Bump. Free express shipping via Yamato Express worldwide. This game is not on any of those 161 in 1 carts just FYI.

I will give this away FREE (plus actual shipping) to anyone who can prove ownership of an AES and mahjong controller via video. You have to show your ugly mug and state your user name aloud for it to happen.

Last edited:
I will give this away FREE (plus actual shipping) to anyone who can prove ownership of an AES and mahjong controller via video. You have to show your ugly mug and state your user name aloud for it to happen.
PM sent, but only half met the requirements! :P

Has 2020 Zoom meeting “my webcam is broken” vibes doesn’t it 🤣

Back