What's new
Mark your items as sold

RealMFnG

Legendary
Reaction score
MS5_PCB.JPG

This is the JAMMA PCB, not the MVS cart. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• MS5_SS.JPG
    MS5_SS.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 122
It might be for most, #5 is one of the best in the series, I guess it has to do with how you intend to use it. So this is a great for someone to get the game and play it if this is all they want.

ya, good price. If this was a few months ago when i was looking. I would have jumped all over it. i paid more on YHJ through SMJ for my copy. Again fees and shipping. and sellers prices on ebay are just exploiting that most ebay buyers don't use or watch YHJ. It's a fair and accurate price and your not under selling your self ether.

Is it really? I would think the MVS cart is more desireable.
Go Go! MF's, otherwise useless super market watching power force, Ex+Alpha!
ktpng.gif

http://www.hardmvs.com/labels/index.php is Down. ?( otherwise i would have posted the labels.
Japan MS5 released as PCB only. As well as SVC Chaos, and KoF 2003. ALL japan labels for these titles are with BLACK text. the SVC Chaos label text is in English, wile MS5 and Kof 2003 are in Japaneses.

The International (China) versions of these PCB's labels are different. MS5 is Black English text.
Wile SVC Chaos and Kof 2003 are in light blue English text.

I'm not too sure about EU region (hardMVS is down) but the US region releases of said titles where on cart. All light blue English text.

Post 2000 is when SNK started releasing fewer copies in US/EU than japan. So there are fewer copies of these games in the US/EU region. Counter to in the 90's. MS5 being the highest published between the three and closer to 90's publication numbers than the other two.

Wile a US MS5 is not necessarily rare compared to all US region MVS carts. The demand for a US is higher only because its on a cart and it's a English labels. and for some reason people think English labels are better or more rare. when genuinely, japan region carts are where produced in small quantities. SO the price for a US cart is a little inflated.

There are a metric poopy ton of MS5 boot carts. it's likely most you see an ebay are just boots. One of the reason i whent with a Japan PCB. same game across each region. and personally as a general arcade rule; I think high scores or fighting tournaments on japan pcb are more credible. what you played on as a kid is inconsequential to where the high level play or original source is.

GL with the sale. someone should jump on that.

I think I have the marquee too. You guys make me want to do some price-gouging :)

lol, nah. derick and I are just over informed about the board. Few months ago we had a fairly lengthy Pm discussion watching some other people shill bidding and flipping on YHJ and ebay. Past YHJ sales of this board got brought up at some point as historical reference. and then i was shopping for one myself.

Man, I was tempted to buy it myself. Like MF said, a good board at a good price.

Awesome sale :D

Back