Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
- Mar 3, 2018
- Reaction score
- Australia - Adelaide
Make your own MINI DIN 8 to SCART adapter.
- Input video and audio via a MINI DIN 8 cable and output to SCART.
- 3.5mm audio input to bypass DIN audio if desired.
- Outputs correct voltages to SCART pins 8 and 16 to auto-switch to RGB mode and push 4:3 mode on widescreen CRT TVs.
- A switch or header is used to alternate sync output to either standard SCART specification of PIN 20 or SCART PIN 12 for the OSSC hardware mod to allow TTL sync input via the OSSC's SCART input.
- 3D files included to print an enclosure for the device.