What's new
Mark your items as sold

Nodoyuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

I'm cleaning my game room, and I'd like to sell some items that I don't need

I'll start with my MiST FPGA

From the wiki page: The MIST board was designed to implement classic 16 bit computers like the Amiga, Atari ST(E), Apple Macintosh or the Acorn Archimedes as a System-on-a-Chip using modern hardware. But it equally well supports 8 bit systems like the Atari XL, ZX81, ZX Spectrum, C64, Atari VCS, Atari 5200, Colecovision, Apple II, Sega Master System, Nintendo Gameboy, Nintendo NES, Odyssey2 and many many more ...

The MIST board is not about emulation. It's about the re-implementation of the original hardware itself in so-called FPGAs.

This is the list of cores available: Atari ST core / Getting Started, Commodore Amiga, Amstrad, Apogee/Radio86RK, Apple II+, Apple Macintosh, Archimedes (beta), Astrocade, Atari 2600, Atari 800 computer, Atari 5200, BBC Micro, BK0011M, Commodore 64,
ColecoVision, Gameboy, Sega Master System, Mattel Aquarius, MSX, NES, PC Engine, ZX Spectrum, Sinclair QL, Sinclair ZX81, Vector06, Commodore VIC-20, Phillips Videopac and some arcade (Pacman, Moon Patrol, Space Invaders, Frogger, Galaxian and Pengo)

I'm selling because I've upgraded to the more powerful MisTER FPGA. It's a great device with many working cores. It can output to VGA or CRT screens. Most of the cores support 15KHz.

The unit is in perfect shape and working great. Includes a transparent acrylic box and PSU

The price I'm asking is 150€ plus shipping costs

I'm in Spain, but I can ship worldwide if needed

View attachment 9211

Last edited:
Back